221-225

221. You're Welcome To Die

 "Why are you crying and howling?" A pretty girl pushed An Yonglin: "If a second-level water-type ability user wants to stay in the team, he must reflect the meaning of your existence," she pointed to a lot of Dirty clothes: "Everything is washed, otherwise there will be no rations today!" The girl was about to push Longshan and saw Longshan's full head of white hair, but she finally couldn't bear it, and hummed, "Old food wasting food!"

"You—" An Yonglin Gang He opened his mouth and was held down by Longshan, Longshan said, "I'll wash too! Two people wash, hurry up."

An Yonglin raised his face, not letting his tears flow: "I wash quickly, you are here Tell me your war story next to me!"

"Will you tell me about that bastard Long Gang when he was a child!"

...

A supernatural person knocked on the door of the small building, it was a rather silly young man.

Duan Junshan looked him up and down suspiciously: "Who are you again?" The young man hesitated for a while, and seemed to have the courage to say: "I know where the people you are looking for are!"

His voice fell, and Long Jing strode over: "In Where?" When the young man saw Long Jing, his eyes shrank: "They are in the Black Nucleus Squad, I'm leaving!" He didn't want the brain nucleus promised by the Yunqi Squad, he turned around and left.

Sun Lan got Chen Yue's instruction, caught up with the young man, and put a handful of brain cores into his hands: "Keep it away, don't let anyone take it away. Our captain said thank you for your clues!"

The young man's eyes turned red , clenched his brain core tightly without even daring to turn his head back, and ran away in big strides.

Leaving Sun Lan on the spot with an inexplicable look on his face: "Why is he running away? It seems like we are scary! Am I that scary?"

"I know him!" Long Jing said, the young man just now was under the command of Grandpa One of the soldiers in , he must have recognized himself just now: "Yue, let's go to the black nuclear team? I can't wait."

Chen Yue was also very pleasantly surprised when he got the news of Longshan and An Yonglin: "Okay, let's go find them now!" Longgang and Lingjiang are just left. If they are found, Longjing can also end his unhappiness and look at Longjing's strong face. Laughing, her heart is equally uncomfortable.

"Let's go too!" Sun Lan was the first to jump over: "We have a grandfather in our team, let's pick him up together, let the grandfather like us too!"

"Grandpa will definitely like you, he likes young people the most. ," Long Jing was happy from the bottom of his heart. Although the soldier was hesitant, it at least represented that both grandfather and mother were alive! This is the end times, and it is better to live than anything else.

"Young man!" Duan Junshan touched the stubble on his chin and smiled shyly: "Captain, I want to shave!"

Chen Yue couldn't smile: "Get you, let's go, it's not a new daughter-in-law, one by one What fun are you going to join in?"

"I should be dressed up, okay?"

"Yes, yes, our captain is a stinky daughter-in-law who is going to pick up her mother-in-law," the team members teased Chen Yue one after another.

They deliberately call ugly daughter-in-law a stinky daughter-in-law.

"Che, it's not the first time I've seen Auntie An," Chen Yue blushed a little bit by everyone's jokes.

Long Jing said with a smile, "Yes, you kiss your future mother-in-law and you'll fix me for the rest of my life!" He still remembers the scene of the worry-free girl in a plaid swimsuit by the sea.

In the cruel apocalypse, Chen Yue's company is his motivation.

After getting along for a long time, everyone already knows how Chen Yue and Long Jing got to know each other. In the end, they all joked that Long Jing was Aunt An deliberately drowning to catch her daughter-in-law.

At this time, Long Jing couldn't help laughing. His mother used to be a swimmer, but she drowned that day, and he had to sigh that fate was amazing.

A group of people were chatting and laughing while inquiring about the location of the Black Nucleus team along the way.

When the group saw the pile of dirty clothes, Longshan and An Yonglin were sweating profusely washing their clothes, while a few young people were laughing and laughing, shouting to Longshan from time to time: "Ma Dan, you have the strength. A woman who sleeps so beautifully, washes her clothes so softly—"

This scene made everyone in the Yunqi Squad be furious!

Even more angry are Long Jing and Chen Yue.

Because it was Longshan and An Yonglin who were surrounded by people doing laundry.

It was Long Jing's grandfather and mother who were insulted by being dirty and unclean!

"Bastard!" Long Jing shouted violently, stepped forward quickly, and stood beside his grandfather and mother.

When Longshan heard this voice, his old eyes turned red: "Jing'er!"