146-150

146. Uninvited Guests

After Ling Jiang's departure, the seven-person team now has only six people. When they had breakfast in the morning, they were no longer as lively as they used to be.

"Captain," Duan Junshan broke the silence of the six and spoke first.

Chen Yue looked up at him: "Brother Shan, what's the matter?" Whenever the team members call her captain formally, it's not that there are outsiders. Just right.

"Can we stay in Zizhou for a few more days?" Duan Junshan murmured: "This is what I want to say."

Meng Fei also said: "Yes, captain..."

Hearing this, Chen Yue looked at Duan Junshan and then at Meng Fei. She found that Sun Lan and Hu Xing were also looking at her eagerly: "It seems that the four of you all want to stay in Zizhou, the minority obeys the majority, I Agreed, but - only for one day."

"It's a good day," Duan Junshan said gruffly: "Wan Xiaotao wants to come back, but if we leave again, he won't be able to find us!"

"I understand what you mean." The friendship between the teammates has grown, and Chen Yue is very happy to see the harmony between everyone: "Zizhou is a densely populated city, we are waiting for him while collecting brain nuclei, maybe in Zizhou , we can also have unexpected gains."

Long Jing walked to the window and looked into the distance: "Brother Tao will not come back."

"He should be the result of careful deliberation." He was familiar with Ling Jiang, and he would never say it if he didn't want to. Before, he thought that Ling Jiang was planning to confess to Chen Yue. It seems that he has the heart of a villain.

"Go out and fight zombies," Chen Yue took out a marker and wrote a few words on the door: "If Brother Tao comes back, he will definitely wait for us when he sees the words I left!" Otherwise, Ling Jiang did not come back.

After Ling Jiang left Cui Shang Yuan, he met a team going south not long ago. He joined the team as a fifth-level earth-type ability user and went south with them...

However, Chen Yue and the others didn't know that in other parts of Zizhou, the average level of zombies was level 4 and level 5, and the average power level of the members of Yunqi Squad was above level 5, so killing these zombies was not difficult at all.

One after another, people appeared and joined the ranks of killing zombies.

At the end of the day, all the zombies in Zizhou City were cleaned up.

"Let's go back?" Long Jing walked to Chen Yue's side: "I want to go back and have a look!"

Chen Yue turned around and saw several young people following them not far or near.

There are not many zombies on the street, those young people——

"Close the team," Chen Yue's eyes swept across the young people, and he immediately realized the meaning of Long Jing's return. He also found that someone was following Yunqi's team.

Meng Fei also noticed someone not far away, Duan Junshan hooked him by the shoulder and forbid him to look around: "Meng, what can you do for us at night?"

Hearing the word "dinner", Hu Xing and Sun Lan's attention was immediately drawn, and the two sophomores didn't even notice that there was a tail coming out behind them.

The room on the seventh floor was the same as before they left, no one was there.

Chen Yue closed the door: "Brother Tao didn't come back. Let's have a good rest tonight and leave tomorrow."