156-160

156. 

Yunqi Squad, Ouyang Zirui, Ouyang Hongqi's pseudonym Zhu Zirui, and the Xiangtian Squad led by the Zhu Hong brothers and sisters, set off to Tianying Base together with a few power user teams.

Seven or eight power user teams formed a convoy of more than a dozen vehicles!

On the road, more and more vehicles are joining the fleet.

In less than two days' drive from Tianying Base, the fleet has grown to more than 50 vehicles.

"parking!"

"Take us all the way!"

"Hurry up and stop!"

A group of people appeared in the middle of the highway, in ragged clothes, and it seemed that everyone was in a state of embarrassment! They raised their hands and waved at the convoy.

"Aren't these people afraid of death?" A driver of the convoy rolled down the window and shouted at the person blocking the road: "Get out of the way, we have no place in the car, so we can't carry people!"

"There are more than 50 cars, and there are only 30 of us. We squeezed and sat down."

"Let's go to Tianying Base too!"

The people blocking the road not only did not give way, but a few people lay directly in the middle of the road: "Either stop or run over us!"

The lead car headed by Duan Junshan slowed down: "Do you think laozi dare not run over? Get out of the way!"

As soon as an elderly woman got up, she was lying on the front of the van: "If you have the ability, you can run it, I'm afraid it's not raised by your mother's biological parents!"

"What the hell am I crushing you to death!" A driver spat a thick phlegm out of the window, but his speed did not slow down.

In the apocalypse without rules, everyone has more or less unspeakable disregard for life.

"Captain, did he really run over?" Meng Fei held the window and watched a car rush past the van.

Chen Yue's eyes swept over the group of people blocking the road, and shook his head slightly: "Yes!" The few people who were blocking the road, saw that the car did not stop, jumped faster than rabbits, and flashed to the high speed Both sides of the road: "But those people are not stupid!"

"Bastard, how can you be so vicious?"

The people who stepped aside yelled at the car, while a few people turned over the roadbed and went to pick up stones.

Seeing this, Ding Conghe, the leader of the Yiyang team with the smallest number of people in the convoy, hurriedly said: "If you are going to Tianying Base, get into our car quickly, and if you don't go, don't get in the way."

The cars of the other teams were all full, except for a large bus that their team did not know where it came from. It was usually used as a recreational vehicle. The car was divided into a rest area and a dining area.

More than 30 roadblockers got into the bus, and the convoy set off again.

Someone asked Ding Conghe rudely: "Do you have space abilities? There must be something to eat!"

"Those of us have been hungry for days!"

"Yes, you must have something to eat!"

Ding took out the food from the river and gave it to them!

The person who got the food quickly exchanged glances with the others: "You guys are so nice, if we join your team, will you take good care of us?"

"You guys are so nice, looking at those people doesn't seem like a thing..."