56-60

56. Uncle Security's Ears

Seeing that Chen Yue didn't give up and opened the head of each zombie, and used a ballpoint pen to stick it in and mix it up, Ling Jiang couldn't stand it anymore: "Chen Yue, stop playing, it's not a tofu brain."

Duan Junshan took a sip toward the corner: "Are you two trying to disgust me, and ask me to eat tofu brain in the future?"

"It's not me, it's him!" Chen Yue stood up and threw the ballpoint pen aside, her face innocent: "I'm fine, if you guys are fine, can you go?"

Duan Junshan wiped the knife on a zombie's body: "Go, my car is still on the side of the road. I don't know if it's in the past!"

"It's definitely there," Chen Yue said with certainty. The front of Duan Junshan's car was flattened. It's really hard for him to be able to drive the car to Su City without turning off the engine halfway.

When the three walked out of the underground parking lot, they found that the atmosphere outside was not right.

The students fled in panic: "Run, there are zombies!"

"Zombie bites!"

"Go to the roof, roof!"

Among the panicked crowd, there were a few clumsy figures chasing after the students.

"As for it?" Duan Junshan stepped forward and kicked the zombie down, swinging his knife to chop off the zombie's head.

A boy hides far away, only sticking out his head: "What are you doing? Killing people? Do you know that I will call the police!"

Chen Yue and Ling Jiang looked at the boy with a foolish expression.

"Is it still a human?" Duan Junshan pointed at the zombie that got up from the ground and rushed towards Duan Junshan with a knife, and said to the boy, "Look clearly!"

"He's our classmate, he, he's sick," the boy said, "I warn you, killing is against the law. There are so many of us watching, and we are all witnesses."

"Brother Shan, leave his classmates to him," Chen Yue pulled Duan Junshan's security uniform. The security uniform was still wet. It seemed that he came here from nowhere in order to enter the school.

"Oh, it's back to you!" Duan Junshan reached out and grabbed the zombie's belt, and threw it at the boy: "Take good care of your sick classmate. I won't serve you, white-eyed wolf, Shabi!"

The rest of the zombies swayed towards the three people, Lingjiang kicked the zombies down, and pulled Chen Yue: "Let's go!"

A kicked zombie got up and chased after a girl.

The girl kept spinning around a small flower bed: "Security, security, come and save me, there are monsters, so disgusting!"

The zombies are chasing behind the buttocks, and you don't want to save yourself, and are you still coquettish?

Chen Yue rolled her eyes secretly, if this was herself in her previous life, she might have stepped forward and saved the girl immediately. But now, when she saw this girl, she felt that there was a white lotus on top of the girl's head.

The actions of the junior zombies are very slow, and if they are willing to escape, they can definitely escape. The girl has run many laps around the small flower bed with a diameter of only two meters.

Her cry successfully attracted a few zombies again.

"Don't these idiots have weapons in their hands?" Duan Junshan looked at the students who were scattered and panicked and could only yell, and was puzzled: "You are about the same age as them, why is there such a big difference?"