26-30

26. Chen Yue is a Thief

Gao Meimei came back from the wash, and sat in front of the mirror to clean up. She rummaged through her jewelry box.

After Chen Yue finished washing up, she started to look at the computer. It was almost time for the market to open. She was optimistic about a stock and planned to buy it later!

"I bought breakfast," Han Fang put the breakfast for the three on the table: "Chen Yue, I don't know what you want to eat, so I didn't buy it for you!"

"I'll make instant noodles in a while!" Chen Yue turned to cover herself with her body, took out a pack of instant noodles from the space and blocked it at the head of the bed. Her hand touched something, she lifted the sheet, and a string of green beads was placed under the sheet.

She knew that this was Gao Meimei's jade bracelet.

How could Gao Meimei's bracelets be under her sheets?

"Li Jia, have you seen my bracelet?" Gao Meimei was digging around in the box.

"You have so many bracelets, you throw them away every time you take them, and give them away. How do I know you're looking for that?" Li Jia said.

Hearing this, Chen Yue calmly put the string of bracelets into the space: "There is only one pack of instant noodles, but it's enough for me to eat!"

"Instant noodles have preservatives and are unhealthy. Who eats that?" Han Fang said with disgust. She sat down at the table, started to eat breakfast, and said vaguely while eating, "Mei Mei, have you found your bracelet?"

"No," Gao Meimei turned a mess on her table, her eyes turning red in a hurry: "This string is jadeite, no matter how rich I am, I wouldn't dare to throw this string around, I remember it clearly. Clearly, I put it on the table last night."

"Anyway, I didn't take it!" Han Fang said, "I never wear jewelry!"

"I didn't take it either!" Li Jia stretched out his hand and shook it: "I got it from Su Nan!"

The three of them looked at Chen Yue together. In the dormitory, only Chen Yue came from an ordinary family and came from a small city.

"Chen Yue, my bracelet is full of green beads, do you see it?" Gao Meimei looked at Chen Yue with tears in her eyes: "If you see it, tell me, it's my most precious thing!"

Han Fang picked up her things and flipped through them: "Chen Yue has been researching jewelry and jade recently. Is she looking at the price of Gao Meimei's bracelets? Li Jia, look at it too, do you have anything missing?"

"Han Fang, Chen Yue's poor family is not necessarily a thief, don't talk nonsense," Li Jia said hypocritically: "Meimei, you have so many bags, pockets and so on, you can look for it, in case it is what you put it in Forgot the place!"

Chen Yue watched the performance of the three people with a confused expression: "Does my reading have anything to do with Gao Meimei's loss of things? I don't understand!"

"Don't pretend, that string of jade beads can sell for a lot of money. If you take it out, it's all over." Gao Meimei rushed to Chen Yue impolitely, and reached out to pull Chen Yue's pillow: "Or tell us to search your stuff!"

Chen Yue pressed the pillow tightly! There used to be a string of beads under the pillow, but now it's gone, she looked at Gao Meimei stubbornly: "Why do you dig through my things, you are violating my human rights!"

"What kind of human rights do the thieves want, you can either take it out obediently," Gao Meimei stared at Chen Yue arrogantly: "Otherwise, if we call the security guard in a while, it won't end well!"