81-85

81. Cowardly Big Man

Sun Lan urged Chen Yue: "There is no one else right now, hurry up and take it into your space!"

"Don't worry," Chen Yue took out a few backpacks and threw them to them: "full," she walked to the wall of the warehouse, and reached out to put most of the cardboard boxes into the space: "Everywhere we find food, don't take it Light! Leave some for the people behind."

Sun Lan filled her backpack and her pockets were full: "Oh, yes, we can't be so selfish!"

Lingjiang filled his backpack and held a box in his arms: "Don't take puffed food, which takes up space and doesn't fill your stomach. Take bread, ham, and if you have compressed biscuits, take all compressed biscuits."

"I just took a little snack," Sun Lan pointed to his pocket: "A little, really!"

"You can take whatever you want, anyway, there will be nothing left for a while," Chen Yue couldn't help but glance at Ling Jiang. Ling Jiang adapted to the end of the world and adapted very quickly. She had some doubts about whether Ling Jiang was reborn. Alright, let's look for other warehouses."

The answer was no, she just wanted to see if Lingjiang was reborn.

Lingjiang opened the door of the warehouse, and Sun Lan screamed in "surprise": "There is food here, a warehouse full!"

Her voice was high, but no one came, and the air was filled with a smell of blood.

"No, something happened!" Chen Yue immediately took out the steel pipe and walked towards the previous department store. In the early days of the apocalypse, although there is no shortage of food, it is absolutely impossible if there is food without grabbing it.

Ling Jiang and Hu Xing put the cardboard box in their hands on the ground, grabbed their weapons, and followed behind Chen Yue, with Sun Lan and Chen Yue side by side: "It's just a short while, shouldn't it be a big deal?"

"It's hard to say," because it was too quiet, and the smell of blood in the air didn't seem like it could be left by one or two people. Chen Yue's expression is solemn. At this time, there are no mutant animals, no zombie fauna, and there will be no large number of zombies. What will happen to those people?

What happened when they were in the warehouse just now?

The dense crowd disappeared, a few zombies were eating a few unlucky people, and the ground was full of things that were thrown away.

Seeing the surrounding situation, Chen Yue was completely speechless. Nearly a hundred people were scared away by a few zombies——

"See what's going on?" Ling Jiang stepped forward and killed the zombies who were feasting on them.

Chen Yue covered her forehead and couldn't bear to look directly at the scene in front of her: "What else could happen? They were scared away by zombies!"

It has been almost a month since the end of the world, and the surviving humans have not yet begun to get used to killing zombies, and Chen Yue is also speechless: "I changed my mind, in the future, wherever I go, Chen Yue will pluck the geese, dig the ground three feet, and then I don't plan for the future!"

"Whatever you do, I agree." Sun Lan is like Chen Yue's stubborn fan. As soon as Chen Yue finished speaking, she immediately pulled Chen Yue and ran towards the previous warehouse: "Go, go!"

"In a while, even the iron rooster will shave him off a layer of hair!"

"I don't have that ability!" Chen Yue said, "I leave it to you."

The four people returned to the previous warehouse, but they were not angry with the scene in front of them. The cardboard box that Ling Jiang and Hu Xing put on the roadside disappeared!