226-230

226. Do You Want to Recognize Me?

   What Chen Yue saw first was a level 6 zombie, then level 7, and level 8. All the zombies only had their noses twitching, and none of them attacked Chen Yue!

Level 9 Zombie!

Level 9 is not many in this group of zombies! There are as many as forty or fifty.

Chen Yue continued to move forward, and a red-eyed zombie stood alone in front!

"Uncle Long?" Chen Yue was shocked!

Why is Long Gang here?

And also became a tenth-level zombie?

Chen Yue was really frightened!

She thought that there might be an existence in the zombie group that was good to Yunqi's teammates, but she never thought about it, she would see Long Gang!

Du Yuan said that Long Gang was an ordinary person without supernatural powers, but he actually became a tenth-level zombie! What he has experienced along the way, Chen Yue can think of with her toes.

Long Gang is a tenth grade, and she herself is a tenth grade. It is not Long Gang who gives her that feeling.

"Ow!" Long Gang shouted happily, but it was a zombie's ooh.

"Uncle Long, do you still recognize me? It's great!" Chen Yue walked over a few steps, and Long Gang hid back: "Uncle Long—"

Chen Yue was heartbroken, although he had long expected that Long Gang would encounter an accident , but guessing is guessing, and seeing it is different: "Since you can become level ten and have wisdom, you won't hurt me, don't hide from me! I'm also level ten. You can't hurt me.

" !" Long Gang stiffly took out his pocket, which was torn by him, and several brain nuclei fell to the ground.

They are all tenth-level, and Long Gang can't hunt for tenth-level brain cores.

The person who can help Long Gang - Chen Yue's heart moved: "Brother Tao, is that you? Come out for me!"

Long Gang looked left and right, and the zombies around him were motionless.

No zombie more advanced than Long Gang came out.

"Brother Tao, except you, no one can tell the zombies to open the way and lead us to Jingzhou safely. Brother Tao, you deliberately told the zombies to walk in front of us, and deliberately slowed down and asked us to kill," Chen Yue looked around: "It's your younger sister-in-law, you don't want to recognize me?"

"What if you become a zombie? As long as you have a sense of sanity, you are Brother Tao!"

There was no movement! Chen Yue felt that her guess could not be wrong. She remembered each bulletin board with different degrees of damage, and finally understood that it was Lingjiang's emotional change: "Brother Tao, you won't come out? Well, you won't come out. I think Long Jing, Grandpa Long, Auntie An brought it to you!"

Chen Yue turned and left without hesitation.

A big hand that seemed to appear out of thin air pressed Chen Yue's shoulder: "Sister-in-law, no!"

Chen Yue turned around suddenly, Lingjiang was still the same Lingjiang, but he was already a zombie above the eleventh level: "Tao Brother, you are an eighth-level ability user, how can you become a zombie?"

"Su Nan, they have medicine to turn the ability person into a zombie and take the brain nucleus!" Ling Jiang said slowly, his dark eyes, Some dodged Chen Yue's gaze: "I, I'm a zombie, aren't you afraid?"

"If I didn't know it was you, I would be afraid, but not now," Chen Yue was even more surprised by the kind of medicine Lingjiang said, Su Zhenyu is still restless, I wonder if she can handle him and his son-in-law at the tenth level: "Brother Tao, you have been with us all the way, but you didn't want to come out to see us? Actually, if you don't tell me, no one will find out who you are. Zombies!"

Ling Jiang looked at Chen Yue quietly, raised his icy hand and touched Chen Yue's face: "I have no temperature! Do you feel it?"

"How could it be hidden from anyone?"

"Brother Tao!" Chen Yue took his hand, Ling Jiang's hand was as cold as if it had just been taken out of the refrigerator. The chill made Chen Yue more determined: "You will always be my brother Tao. You will always be Lingjiang! No matter what you become!"

"Still, you don't plan to recognize me? Do you not recognize Longjing?"

"I don't even recognize Grandpa Long? Do you know that? When we arrived in Jingzhou, Grandpa Long's ability was only level 4. An old man in his seventies or eighties washed such a large pile of clothes under the watch of a group of young people. "..."

"Roar..."

"Roar..."

Long Gang roared and took a few steps forward, but stopped again because he was afraid of Lingjiang.

He roared anxiously and circled around Lingjiang.

"Roar!" Ling Jiang roared angrily!

Long Gang calmed down, and the zombie's face was full of unwillingness.

"Yes, who said no?" Ling Jiang's stiff face muscles trembled.

Chen Yue thought he was laughing.

"Chen Yue, I have something for you!" Ling Jiang took out a large pile of brain nuclei from the space, all kinds of crippled mutant plants, dying mutant plants, and eggs of all sizes.

"I knew that the tenth-level mutant plant kings that were deliberately buried on the side of the road were given to me by someone," Chen Yue's doubts disappeared: "I should have thought of Brother Tao long ago.

" Get up!" Ling Jiang urged, his dark eyes fixed on Chen Yue, as if he was afraid that she would not accept it.

"Okay!" Chen Yue liked it very much, but Lingjiang didn't say accept it, she——don't dare!

After all, she is a zombie over level ten, and she has a natural level fear of Lingjiang.

Chen Yue put the things on the ground into the space, and Long Gang took out the brain core from his pocket: "Roar—"

"I give it to him, he won't eat it, he has to leave it to Long Jing and Du Yuan!" Ling Jiang glanced at Long Gang, shook his head: "Really, I can't force him with grades!"

"As soon as I show up, he will take out the brain core for me," Chen Yue looked at the brain core in Long Gang's hand, heartbroken! How should she tell Long Jing and the others about Long Gang and Ling Jiang?

"Captain," Ling Jiang said word by word, "Uncle Long and I have never eaten people! After I became an eighth-level zombie, I became conscious and kept eating brain cores! It turned out to be like this!"

From Ling Jiang's mouth again Hearing him call her captain, Chen Yue said apologetically, "It's all my fault, it would be fine if I didn't let you go out alone."

"What nonsense!" Ling Jiang pointed at his own head: " I know you like brain nuclei, here are two level 11 ones, if you want, I will give them to you."

"Who do you think I am?" Chen Yue felt insulted, she is a money fan and likes to collect brain nuclei , However, Lingjiang is her team member, her team members are her family members, she will never attack her own family members: "Lingjiang, do you underestimate me because I'm only level ten?"

Lingjiang was silent for a while: "I don't mean that."

"Our squad is not low! Looking at all the power users I have seen, only Su Zhenyu's two squads are similar to our squad."

Su Zhenyu has two more Comparable to the power user team of Yunqi Squad, this is really not good news. Chen Yue was speechless, when she heard Lingjiang still calling herself "our team", she pulled Lingjiang and Long Gang: "Come back with me. Squad!" At the

end, she didn't give Lingjiang a chance to go back on it: "Are you going to ignore the captain's order?"

"Follow me! I promise to scare them to death!"

"Okay!" Lingjiang's tone was extremely helpless : "I listen to the captain!"

Chen Yue said happily: "Okay! Now you and Uncle Long come with me! The other zombies will stay here—"