196-200

196. Too Early to Be Happy

   The battle begins!

Everyone became serious, including Shen Hongxia, who was very afraid before. Chen Yue had seen Shen Hongxia's timid side in her previous life. She didn't understand it at that time, but she only understood after reliving her life. However, the two of them died too early in the previous life, and I don't know if she succeeded in her routine, but in this life, she will definitely create opportunities for the two of them.

The deck of the overpass is very low, and a large number of zombie birds cannot fly down from the sky. They seem to have wisdom and appear from all directions.

"Pay attention to cooperation!" Chen Yue released the wind blade without hesitation. She was originally a space power user, but no one knew how high her space power was!

Although there was an overpass blocking some of the zombie birds, the zombie birds flying from all directions were still overwhelming and a large area of ​​Wuyang Yang.

The splendid power is thrown outward from the temporary defensive circle surrounded by vans! Golden gold, blue water polo, red flames, green thorns, vines - the zombie bird seems to fall like a dumpling!

"A lot of brain nuclei," Sun Lan said excitedly: "Hu Xingxing, cover me, I'll collect the brain nuclei!" As he spoke, he was about to jump out of the defensive circle!

Hu Xing quickly pulled her back: "My aunt! If you want to collect the brain nucleus, you have to wait for a while! With so many zombie birds, how can I protect you?" He was just pecked by a zombie bird One bite, a piece of meat the size of a walnut was missing from his arm, he treated it casually, and now there is still a big hole. It looks terrifying!

"I don't run far, I..." Sun Lan continued to speak, when she saw Chen Yue glaring at her coldly. She immediately closed her mouth: "Kill the zombie bird!"

Before entering Qianzhou, Chen Yue made repeated orders not to fall behind, not to spread out. As soon as she saw that no one picked up the brain nuclei all over the ground, she immediately forgot!

Although Zhang Zhijun was short, he tried his best to protect Shen Hongxia, Chen Ju and several other female players behind him, and his abilities were released continuously!

Seeing Zhang Zhijun's actions, Chen Yue was secretly satisfied!

Didn't hear Chen Yue's words, Sun Lan said, "Why don't you all wear helmets? It made me take it out for nothing to waste my feelings!"

"Your motorcycle helmets are all-inclusive," Chen Yue said aloud: "Bring that, Even the people next to him can't see it, it's inconvenient at all!"

Sun Lan immediately fainted: "Oh, I'd better kill the zombies honestly!"

With everyone's tacit cooperation, the zombie birds rushed forward. When they came up, they fell one by one. Only Duan Junshan, Hu Xing, Meng Fei, Long Jing and other male players were slightly injured. At this time, the battle was fierce, and their injuries were only briefly treated by the wood and water elements. .

The female players were well protected, and they were unhurt from the start of the battle!

The number of zombie birds gradually decreased, and Duan Junshan sighed!

Chen Yue thought he was injured, and hurriedly asked: "Brother Shan, where are you injured? Let me see!"

"I'm fine," Duan Junshan kept releasing fire walls around the defensive circle: "Captain, have you noticed? There are no zombies here. , Don't you think it's strange that there are no superpowers?"

After they entered the city, they rushed under the overpass and didn't see a single zombie at all! Not even a single psychic was seen.

Except for the cars that were thrown up and down on the road, there were bloodstains and pieces of clothes everywhere, just as Duan Junshan said.

"Let's kill the zombie birds first," Chen Yue also remembered. She had heard a lot of rumors about Qianzhou in her previous life, but she didn't have time to think about it now. More zombie birds hovered in the air.

Zombie birds not only live in groups, but also have distinct levels. Even if they become zombie birds, they still have a clear level. Those who attack first are cannon fodder zombie birds!

"Haven't you noticed that the zombie bird is getting bigger and bigger?"

Long Jing hummed: "I found it! The bigger the zombie bird, the harder it is to kill.

" Look twice to kill!"

This guy is really watching carefully! At this time, the zombie birds they killed were only slightly larger than the previous ones. If they were not placed together, it would be difficult to see the difference.

"The average level of killing just now is five or six, and now there are seven!" Zhuge Hui said: "We kill much slower!"

"It is estimated that there are eight-level zombie birds," Chen Yue looked solemn, and his tone was slightly severe. : "Everyone pay attention to cooperation. After destroying the zombie birds, our level may rise to a level together!"

How many survivors of such a group of zombie birds, the team of power users will be destroyed when they encounter them! Just because they met Chen Yue!

Chen Yue has the memory of the past life and has united team members. Their team level may be the highest among all the power user teams in the apocalypse.

Memory is getting clearer! About the past life, about the former continent! Chen Yue's expression did not relax at all, and she didn't think her team was strong, so she could breathe a sigh of relief here!

Instead, she was more nervous!

In the legend of Qianzhou, Qianzhou is described as a forbidden area for the human race!

Can be called a restricted area! It's a completely unsuitable place to live! But what else is there besides zombie birds? Chen Yue secretly observed the surroundings!

Zombie birds of level 7 and level 8 are mixed in the group of zombie birds of level 5 and 6, attacking Yunqi Squad! Chen Yue's space blade is aimed specifically at the eighth-level zombie bird. She patted her pocket: "Little thing, take a guinea pig to collect brain nuclei and come back, don't steal it!"

"Come back and distribute it uniformly!"

With a cry, the meaty guinea pig jumped from Chen Yue's backpack to the ground and rolled. The tree frog rides on the back of the guinea pig and escapes through the gap in the van wall!

If you can collect the eighth-level brain core, you can improve the seventh-level team members!

This is what Chen Yue planned!

"Boss, when can we have pets?" Sun Lan said enviously. The guinea pig and the tree frog can understand human language, fight, and have space, she has long been envious!

"First of all, they are partners, not pets, remember," watching Sun Lan nod while using his abilities, and the rest of the team members were listening to Chen Yue's words, Chen Yue continued: "This requires luck and fate, When they arrive, they will recognize you and will choose you!"

Luck and fate are very slim, but everyone has a longing look invariably!

Seeing this, Chen Yue thought to herself that she had the tree frog and the mutant moss to cheat, hook up, coax, and find a suitable partner for her teammates. In fact, she didn't realize that as long as she took out the meteorite fragments from space, she could attract them. Come to a lot of mutant animals and plants!

After the eighth-level zombie bird was injured by Chen Yue, it was much easier for the rest of the people to kill them! But apart from Long Jing, no one else noticed Chen Yue's actions!

A dead zombie bird fell to the ground, and the corpses of zombie birds were piled up outside the van wall.

Chen Yue widened her eyes. Her face changed dramatically: "The ninth-level zombie bird!" What she didn't say was: there are ten-level zombie birds--