91-95

91. Sneak Away

The convoy stopped on the highway, and Su Zhenyu personally ran to Long Jing's car: "I plan to go to Jicheng first, do you have any other plans?"

"No!" Long Jing rolled down the car window: "According to your plan, I have no objection! If you meet a living person, you can stop and inquire about Chen Yue. What if someone encounters her?"

"OK!" Su Zhenyu said, "Then we won't stop, just go to Jicheng and stay for one night."

Su Nan handed a package of food to Long Jing: "Meimei prepared it for you."

"Oh, thank her!" Long Jing rolled up the car window and didn't pick up the package at all.

Su Nan's face turned black and white: "Long Jing—"

"Are you blind?" Su Zhenyu glanced at him: "Long Jing is the only one in his car?"

"However, this was given to Long Jing by Meimei," Su Nan said with an ugly face, but still insisted: "I'm not wrong!"

"I'll be in Jicheng soon, and people won't starve to death," Su Zhenyu took the bag from Su Nan's hand, turned back to the car he was sitting in, and threw the bag to Gao Meimei: "Do some damage to me again. For unity, you get out of the team."

"Brother Zhenyu, I really didn't do anything today!" Gao Meimei pursed her mouth aggrieved: "I just gave Brother Longjing something to eat, I'm afraid he's hungry!"

Su Zhenyu said: "Although women chase men and separate layers of yarn, but now Long Jing is not single, you must remember this!"

Gao Meimei said bitterly: "I hope that ugly monster has no powers, was bitten to death by zombies, and was killed by a car!"

Su Zhenyu glared at Gao Meimei. She closed her mouth immediately.

Su Nan frowned, thinking absentmindedly.

The team set off again!

Before the apocalypse, it took five hours to travel from the imperial capital to Jicheng. After the apocalypse, this time was incalculable. From time to time, there would be a broken down car or a car accident on the road.

When I arrived in Jicheng, it was already late at night.

The originally five-hour journey took them eighteen hours.

The convoy stopped at a distance from Jicheng, and Su Zhenyu said, "I set up a tent here for the night, and continue to drive tomorrow."

"Zhou Xiong, you distribute the food and water in our car."

"Who, take out the tent!"

Su Nan took out the tent from the car, and Chen Yue actually wanted to ask him where Li Jia went, because Li Jia didn't die when they met at Su Zhenyu's base in the previous life.

So at least, Li Jia should be alive and well now.

As soon as Gao Meimei was free, she immediately came to Long Jing's side: "Brother Long Jing, can I share a tent with you at night?"

"Not good!" Long Jing said, "Why do you always squeeze with me? Squeeze with Brother Su Nan!"

"No!" Gao Meimei twisted her body coquettishly: "Do people like to be with you?"

"It's a pity that people don't like being with you," Sun Lan hugged Long Jing's arm: "Brother handsome, our tent is set up, let's go to bed together!"

"Disgusting." Gao Meimei said with disgust seeing Sun Lan imitating her tone.

Sun Lan shook his head and said, "Who wouldn't act like a spoiled brat, handsome brother, um-"

Chen Yue covered her mouth and smiled silently.