111-115

111. Group of Level 4 Zombies

Downstairs in the emergency room, several zombies moved clumsily and slowly, looking like they were only level 1 or level 2.

As soon as Chen Yue and others approached, the zombies walked towards several people.

"I'll clean you up later!" Sun Lan used a steel drill to smash the zombies apart.

After the five people entered the emergency building, Hu Xing broke and locked the door of the emergency building from the inside. Long Jing was held by Ling Jiang, his face became paler and paler, even Ling Jiang's body was stained with a lot of blood. He smelled the blood, and the living zombies looked like they had been beaten with chicken blood, and desperately began to rush into the emergency room. door of the building.

"The pharmacy is there," Hu Xing's eyes were sharp, and he saw the sign on the floor sign: "Enter the pharmacy."

There are no zombies on the first floor of the emergency building, there are broken corpses everywhere, and the smell of rancidity and the unique smell of the hospital are mixed together, making it even more unpleasant.

There were no zombies, everyone relaxed, Chen Yue held the steel pipe and walked behind the team: "Let's hurry up, Haicheng Hospital gave me a very wrong feeling."

"I think so too," Ling Jiang said. For Longjing's sake, even if something is wrong here, they have to come.

On the medicine taking window of the pharmacy, a zombie's head was stuck there. As soon as someone approached, it opened its mouth and bit it. Sun Lan poked a steel drill into the zombie's mouth: "You bite, bite..."

Hu Xing quickly pulled Sun Lan: "Don't be two, this is not the time to play."

"I didn't play," Sun Lan let out a thunderbolt and struck the zombie's head: "It's solved."

There were no zombies in the pharmacy except the one that Sun Lan electrocuted to death. Ling Jiang helped Long Jing to sit down on a chair: "Hurry up and find it, hemostatic medicine, trauma suture pack."

After Lingjiang finished speaking, he immediately rushed to the medicine cabinet, while Sun Lan and Hu Xing were looking for them on other medicine cabinets.

Chen Yue stood at the door of the pharmacy worriedly: "Quiet is too weird." Logically, there should not be so few zombies in the emergency room. She only had a guess that some zombies learned to devour the same kind because of lack of food.

"Coagulation factor mixture, is this okay? I think it is used for gynecological hemorrhage," Sun Lan held a bottle of medicine.

"Yes, what kind of male and gynecology is there now? It's good to have it," Ling Jiang untied Long Jing's wound and sprinkled the medicine Sun Lan found.

Sun Lan found a lot of bandages again.

With the hemostatic medicine, Long Jing's wound gradually stopped the bleeding.

"Yueyue, do you have any space in your space? Pack some commonly used medicines," Ling Jiang said. "It is inevitable that we will get hurt and get sick outside."

"There is a place." After Chen Yue's space was upgraded to level five, it was still not full. She went to the medicine cabinet and filled a lot of wound medicine and bandages! Water-based abilities and wood-based abilities have healing abilities after reaching level 5, and medicines are completely redundant.

"There is nothing to sew wounds," Hu Xing looked around. The cabinet he looked at was mostly family planning supplies.

"Wrap a few more bandages," Long Jing said abruptly, "I also think something is wrong here, let's leave soon!"