231-235

231.

   "If you fall down, we have to take care of you," Chen Yue glanced at Du Yuan: "You choose, do you want us to take care of you, or do you take care of yourself properly and find someone with us!?"

If Lin Sha is lost, they only need to spend a little time!

But if it falls into Su Zhenyu's hands, the pain of flesh and blood is indispensable. Since Su Zhenyu will arrest her, it must be for what Lin Sha stole.

As long as Lin Sha can't take it out, will her life be in danger for a while.

"As I said, our Yunqi Squad is a whole! You said that Lin Sha is gone, will I care? I will not give up any of the Yunqi Squad members.

" What about you?" Long Jing put his hand on Du Yuan's shoulder and pressed it hard: "I'll drive out to look for it in a while, so hurry up and replenish your strength!"

"The captain is right, if you're going to take care of you before you start looking for someone, Aren't you procrastinating yourself?"

Du Yuan ate the meal with tears in his eyes, watching everyone staring at him, when he drank the soup, tears fell into the soup.

No one laughed at him, and no one urged him!

After he had eaten and drank the soup, most of the team members had already stood up.

"Du Yuan pointed the way, Brother Meng drove, Zhijun and Brother Meng worked hard together!" Chen Yue looked at Zhang Zhijun and Shen Hongxia: "Look for Lin Sha on the road where she might be traveling, if you find it, if you can't find it, it will take a day. Time is limited, we must come back. Our group is looking for it in the city."

"Captain, don't worry, we will not delay things!" Meng Fei said to Chen Yue with a smile.

"It's the same sentence, if you encounter a strong enemy that you can't beat, run back first, and it's not ashamed to run away!" Chen Yue said: "We are born in the apocalypse, and we should save our lives first!

" In the car, Meng Fei sat in the cab and waited for the rest of the people to get in the car. He made an OK gesture to Chen Yue. Among the people who were brought out, he was the oldest. He took them out and was also responsible for bringing them back. Meng Fei believed that Chen Yue understood what he meant!

"How can I find it in the city?" Long Jing asked aloud.

Now Yunqi City is full of people from Su Zhenyu, I'm afraid they will be noticed by Su Zhenyu if they make a move.

What Chen Yue wanted to find most was the fourth underground floor of the Science and Technology Park, but she quickly overturned her idea, the action was too big, didn't she tell Su Zhenyu that she knew his secret? "Let's look around in the city!" As soon as it got dark, she went to the fourth underground floor to have a look!

Lin Sha is the earliest team member in her life. Although they didn't live and die together, Lin Sha is also her person. As long as Lin Sha is alive, she will not give up on her. Even if Lin Sha turns into a zombie like Ling Jiang, she will never give up. will take her!

"Captain, why don't I stop doing my duty, and I'll find someone with you?" Sun Lan said, she felt that finding someone was much more important than offering an obligation!

Dedication is still to help others build bases, not to help themselves.

"The reason you offered your obligations is to distract them from our team," Chen Yue said. "Just be patient." Besides, the establishment of the base is also beneficial to Yunqishan.

"That's it - okay, I'll endure it!" Sun Lan stopped talking.

No matter who could see it, she still wanted to find someone with Chen Yue.

Duan Junshan raised his hand and patted Sun Lan's head: "Yunqi City is quite big, even after a day of shopping, you may not be comfortable with your supernatural abilities!"

"Brother Shan, I'm not afraid of being tired, okay?" Sun Lan puffed out his cheeks: "We A member of the team is missing, I'm worried!"

"I don't want her to die, I want to find her quickly."

The rest of the people who didn't go out looked much sadder: "We don't want to see bad results either. "

Who thinks something happened to her?"

"Captain, let's act quickly?"

Chen Yue remembered the lie she casually told Su Zhenyu: "The suburbs are easy to find, so let's take it as a survey!"

"As for the city, I'm trying to figure out a way!"

Long Jing squeezed her fingers as soon as she finished saying this.

Long Jing knew Chen Yue too well, and knew that she said that if she wanted to find a way, most of the time she wanted to go out to explore by herself. This time he would not let her act alone again anyway.

Was it seen through by Long Jing? Chen Yue laughed dumbly, isn't this guy too smart? "Everyone keep their eyes open, don't die when you are in danger, come back and think of your ideas together."

A few people who went out of the city first drove to Dak Town and then went up the mountain. There was no trace of Lin Sha, and Du Yuan became more and more anxious. , He knew very well in his heart that the longer he couldn't find Lin Sha, the less likely Lin Sha would be alive. As time went by, his eyes became more and more dim.

The people in the car didn't know how to comfort him, because he couldn't say anything to comfort him.

A day later, Meng Fei returned to Yunqi City with a car full of exhausted people. When Chen Yue saw their appearance, he knew that they had nothing to gain: "Let's think about where we didn't find it!

" The floor, Chen Yue and Long Jing have investigated, there are now full of zombies, there is no possibility of anyone!

Now Chen Yue doesn't know where to go to find Lin Sha, and she has no idea for a while.

In fact, she felt a little strange about Lin Sha in her heart. If Lin Sha didn't go down the mountain on her own initiative, it would not have led to this result. The entire Yunqi team turned their backs.

But she could only blame Lin Sha in her heart, and couldn't really blame her!

If you want to blame her, you can only find her.

"I'm going out to find it!" Du Yuan opened the door to go out and searched, Long Jing pressed him: "Where are you going to find it? If we want to lose a Lin Sha, can we lose you too?"

Long Jing knew Chen Yue After getting to know Lin Sha, he guessed that Lin Sha most likely fell into Su Zhenyu's hands!

Chen Yueneng thought of going to the science and technology park to find Lin Sha, and she probably thought so too.

How big is Yunqi City? On average, a dozen of them want to find a person who is hidden, and it is still very difficult!

It's been more than a day, I don't know if Lin Sha is still alive!

Du Yuan's voice was hoarse: "I don't look for it, I feel uncomfortable!"

By this time, Chen Yue didn't know how to comfort Du Yuan: "How are you going to find it?"

"I..." Du Yuan was asked a question. Shit, how should he find it? How can I find it? He could not wait to turn over every corner of Yunqi City where there might be hidden people, and also wanted to find every place Lin Sha might go to, but the idea was just an idea, which was obviously unrealistic: "I just want to try my best, try "

What happened?" Ling Jiang's voice suddenly sounded from behind several people.

Seeing Lingjiang, Du Yuan smiled bitterly: "Sasha is gone, I lost Sasha!"

Chen Yue also looked helpless: "I searched everywhere I could think of, but I couldn't find her! I'm worried too!

" What's going on?" Ling Jiang's tone was slow.

Du Yuan had no choice but to explain how he found Lin Sha missing and how he found Yunqicheng.

Ling Jiang's eyes were dark and scary, he nodded slowly: "I see! I'll look for it later!"

"Brother Tao, take me with you!" Chen Yue quickly said, "I'll go with you!

" Ling Jiang and Chen Yue went together, but Long Jing didn't say anything even if he wanted to go: "I'll stay and watch the house!"

Du Yuan just wanted to say that he would go too, but Chen Yue had already said: "Du Yuan, you stay with Long Jing and make peace. Everyone, wait for the news! Brother Tao and I will go and return quickly!"