41-45

41. The Ugly Son-in-law Comes to the Door

Gao Meimei closed her mouth reluctantly.

Outside the tent, only Long Jing and Chen Yue were left. Long Jing held Chen Yue's hand and lay beside her: "There are still three days for the National Day, how is it? Do you have any ideas to bring me home?"

"Ordinary soldiers can't fall in love," Chen Yue poked Long Jing's chest with her fingers: "You want to violate military discipline?"

"Fool, how is that possible?" Long Jing couldn't help laughing: "I'm a non-commissioned officer, don't you know that the country gives preferential treatment to college students joining the army?" He leaned into Chen Yue's ear and whispered, "You are tired. Not tired?"

Chen Yue's little face flushed: "Don't even think about it, there are still so many people here!"

The smile in Long Jing's eyes deepened: "I mean, let's go down the mountain now, leave them here, and take me home, okay?"

Big misunderstanding! Chen Yue was embarrassed and just wanted to find a seam to get in. She thought that Long Jing was going to have sex with her...

"Yueyue," Long Jing held Chen Yue's backpack in his hand, and took Chen Yue's hand: "You acquiesced, I'm very happy!"

"Why didn't I find out that you are cheeky?" Chen Yue blushed and let Long Jing lead her: "I hate it, it made me misunderstand, I thought, thought..."

"Shh!" Long Jing pulled Chen Yue away from the puddle, Ling Jiang and Du Yuan knew what to do after dawn!

The two went down the mountain unknowingly, and Long Jing took Chen Yue to the night bus to Shicheng!

"Meet my family now, what should I do if I scare them?" Chen Yue rested her head on Long Jing's shoulder: "Are you afraid that my parents will not agree?"

"I will impress them," Long Jing squeezed Chen Yue's fingers forcefully: "You are wearing my ring, the heirloom of my Long family, anyway, you can't run away, sorry, I didn't eat you up last time. Wipe it up! If I do everything that should be done, my father-in-law and mother-in-law will definitely not object, scold me a few words at most, or beat me!"

Long Jing must have been replaced. Chen Yue's hand twisted the soft flesh around Long Jing's waist. Long Jing's figure was very good, and there was no trace of fat on his body. Chen Yue wanted to pinch him a few times, but there was no place to start: "I'll beat you now!"

Long Jing grabbed Chen Yue's hand and smiled even more cheerfully: "Think about it, what will be the expressions of Gao Meimei and Su Nan tomorrow when they find out that the two of us are flying?"

"Su Nan doesn't really like you, right?" Chen Yue immediately forgot her previous embarrassment and thought of this question.

Long Jing's face darkened: "Don't mention this person to me!"

Chen Yue hummed! She thought about how grandma, grandpa, and mom and dad would look if she brought Long Jing home.

When the night bus arrived at Shicheng, the sky was bright and it was time for breakfast. The Chen family was around the table eating breakfast, and Chen Yue walked into the house with Longjing.

"Yueyue?" Chen Zhihai saw Chen Yue and greeted her: "Come and eat!" Seeing Long Jing, he was stunned: "Your classmate?"

Chen Yue stood at the table generously and brought Long Jing to the whole family: "Grandpa, grandma, mom and dad, his name is Long Jing, and he's my boyfriend."

Hearing this, Song Xiaomei looked at Long Jing in surprise: "Young man, you are not stupid, why do you like our stupid girl?"

"Are you a nerd too?"