106-110

106. Yunqi Squad

Long Jing hooked Chen Yue's shoulder and stood aside: "Could it be that Hu Xing is jealous?"

"The two of them are always like this..."

two?

"Absolutely not," Chen Yue patted Long Jing's hand away: "The reflex arc of second-hand goods is long, everyone else's vinegar has evaporated, and they haven't found the acid yet!"

"The real murderer," Long Jing hooked over Chen Yue's head and touched her messy hair: "I'm afraid for my husband!"

Is this second-hand? Chen Yue looked at Xiang Longjing in disbelief, and twisted his face rudely: "Is it replaced?"

Long Jing's face was aching from her tugging, and he said helplessly, "From the moment I saw the ring on your hand, I recognized Jing Xinyue as you, what do you think!?"

"pain......"

So sensational, not like Long Jing anymore, Chen Yue let go: "Go find a car that can drive, let's go!"

Long Jing took advantage of the situation to hold Chen Yue's hand, and shook it gently: "Follow your order!" Release Chen Yue's hand, and he began to look for a drivable vehicle among the vehicles parked on the roadside.

Hu Xing and Sun Lan surrounded Lingjiang and laughed for a while. Lingjiang was going to help Longjing find a car, but the two of them gave up!

Sun Lan and Hu Xing cleaned up the zombies that were gradually surrounding them, and Chen Yue also joined the search for a car. Juan's few people are too cunning, she doesn't want them to find that they have a lot of space to store cars.

Fortunately, the friends are also very tacit, and did not mention the space and the car, only - Chen Yue looked at Ling Jiang who was looking for a car together. When this guy was looking for Long Jing with her before, he was a standard chatter, why is he quiet now? It made her feel strange.

However, she didn't think much about it. She was not a charming person in both her lifetimes, so she didn't expect Lingjiang to have a strange relationship with her during the few months of getting along with her.

"This one can drive," Ling Jiang greeted several people!

Sun Lan, who was digging out the brain nucleus, was holding a pile of zombie brains in his hands. Inside the brains was a bright brain nucleus: "Second-level thunder system, second-level thunder system! It's developed!"

"Just take the brain core directly," Chen Yu looked at Sun Lan's movements, speechless: "Are you going to eat it as a tofu brain?"

"I'm so happy," Sun Lan held the things in her hands in front of Chen Yue: "Yueyue, look, it's a second-level lightning element, you say, is it for Xingxing or me? Xingxing has a third-level wood. Element ability, I only have the thunder element, so far it is still a first-level!"

"you eat."

"you eat!"

Hu Xing and Chen Yue spoke almost simultaneously.

Long Jing walked to Ling Jiang's side to help him sort out the car: "Get in the car and discuss it later!"

"Yueyue, bring some water," Sun Lan grabbed the brain core in his hand, and approached Chen Yue with a smile: "In the future, if you want to treat anyone, just sprinkle her with water, and sprinkle water is a code, and then I will give her to her. Such an electricity... hehe, the taste is even better!"

"From now on, it's our cooperation skills. Yueyue releases water. Whether it's me or a star, immediately cooperate and discharge when you see it!"

Hearing this, Chen Yue gave Sun Lan a thumbs up and praised: "Cooperating with skills is a good way. In the future, we will practice more drills and try to combine different abilities."