61-65

61. Su Zhenyu is Crazy

"You are not my superior, but my younger brother and sister, so you should listen to me," Ling Jiang saw that Chen Yue didn't care at all, and still felt awkward, he stood at the door of a bedroom: "Didn't you say you have something to show me? ?"

Chen Yue took out a stack of documents from the space and threw it on the coffee table: "Go to bed after reading it, you will get used to it later."

Lingjiang picked up the stack of papers and looked at it. After reading his expression, his expression became solemn. He immediately sat in front of the computer, turned on the computer, and searched casually. Brows tightened.

The forums and post bars are full of photos of the kind of zombies he killed, and some people have compiled a strategy, calling it an apocalyptic game: "There is no Internet access in the military camp, I have to remind Du Yuan!"

"Please," Chen Yue yawned, "you better hurry up and sleep! It's been the fourth day since someone started to have a fever. The person who was bitten should have changed, and at least it can be done without calling. It's a little extravagant, like they're all fine!"

"It makes a lot of sense, but I'm speechless," Ling Jiang returned to the room, closed the door, and Chen Yue was sleeping on the sofa outside. He always felt weird!

No matter how awkward Rao was, he couldn't resist falling asleep. Ling Jiang struggled for a long time, but fell asleep.

He woke up hungry in the morning. He came out of the room. Chen Yue had woken up and was having breakfast. On the coffee table is another hot brewed instant noodles and bagged bread! "Come and eat, eat and go!"

In the corridor, a man sniffed hard in the air: "Someone is making instant noodles, I said someone came yesterday? You still don't believe it!"

"Where are the people?" Another man said, "Liu Quan, quickly find the people, recruit a few more people, and let's go together."

"Here!" The man named Liu Quan pointed to a door: "It's here that the taste is the best."

Boom! The man outside the door slammed the door violently: "Are there any living people inside? Open the door!"

"I'll take a look!" Ling Jiang got up and went to open the door!

Chen Yue didn't lift her head, finished the hot instant noodle soup, opened the bag of bread, and started nibbling.

Lingjiang opened the door, and three men walked in: "Hey, come with us in a while, the number of people is great!"

"The girl we won't take it, you go with us!"

Chen Yue nibbled on the bread and didn't say a word. Lingjiang simply refused: "I want to go with her. We're going to Jicheng!"

One of the big men took a sip on the ground: "If a woman is troublesome, she will scream and scream, and she can't help!"

Another big man opened the refrigerator and swept all the food he could eat into his backpack: "If you don't go and pull it down, the three of us are enough! One more person means one more mouth."

Another big guy who has been silent all the time seems to be the leader of the three. He looked at Chen Yue: "Little girl, we can't take you away, you will only drag others down."

"Well, the three of you, let's go!" Chen Yue was full of food and drink, and put on a mask: "You deliberately killed the woman next door to be bitten by zombies. Following you is just the difference between dying early and dying late!"

"What did you say?" A big man stepped forward viciously and was about to grab Chen Yue's shoulder, before his hand touched Chen Yue.

Lingjiang grabbed his arm and threw the big man out of the door: "Go away, I won't go with you!"

Doomsday Queen: She came from the end of the worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें