101-105

101. Not Stupid

Outside the town, Chen Yue took out the car: "Lae City is more than 30 kilometers away. Let's spend the night in Lae City."

Seeing Chen Yue's actions, Long Jing couldn't help but smile and said, "It seems that I have to please Yueyue well in the future, so that I don't have nothing to eat in the future!"

"It's good to know!" Chen Yue pushed Long Jing: "You drive today! Brother Tao will show you the way!"

In less than an hour, they arrived in Lae!

Five people killed zombies on the streets of Lae City. Li Guozhu drove his van and took his fortune with him, passed Lae City and went to Jingzhou.

"There are so many second-level zombies, how come there is no lightning element?" Sun Lan complained while taking out the zombie's head: "You are all advanced, only I am still the first-level!"

"The rarer it is, it means that it is awesome. You didn't see it, and there are very few spatial brain cores?" Chen Yue said, her water ability has also reached the third level.

Sun Lan pouted and nodded resignedly: "It's really powerful, the car battery is dead, you use me as a battery!"

Chen Yue couldn't help laughing: "What is a battery? Fan, refrigerator, air conditioner, rice cooker, hair dryer, it's all you!"

"Ah!?" Sun Lan pointed to the tip of her nose stupidly: "Then am I not a humanoid generator?" Seeing Chen Yue nodding her head and the others laughing, she stomped her feet and shouted, "I don't want it, I don't want it! "

The zombies in the distance were attracted by Sun Lan's cry.

Hu Xing hurriedly killed the zombie: "Call again, you call again, we don't have to sleep at night!"

Sun Lan pouted, cast a glance at Hu Xing, and ran to Chen Yue's side: "Yueyue, I don't want to be a humanoid generator!"

"Okay, give the first-level thunder-type brain core to your star. When he has the lightning-type ability, you will be freed," Chen Yue took out a dozen first-level lightning-type brain cores and stuffed them into Sun Lan. Originally, when she wanted to save a certain amount, she would activate the thunder-type ability for herself.

"Really?" Sun Lan took the brain nucleus, his eyes rolled around, and then he ran to Hu Xing's side: "Xingxing, Yueyue gave you something delicious!"

"Who says Sun Lan must be stupid?" Chen Yue took the steel pipe out of a zombie's head and raised his hand to support his forehead: "Not only is this second-hand Sun Lan not stupid, she is better than a monkey when she grows hair! "

Hu Xing's head full of black lines: "Yueyue, can this thing be eaten indiscriminately?"

Lingjiang said: "Yes, we once read a document that said that a person can have multiple abilities. Have you forgotten that Yueyue has water elements in addition to space?"

Long Jing looked at a fiery red brain nucleus in his hand: "Data from the Astronomical Institute?"

Chen Yue nodded: "It's a pity, I left it somewhere and forgot to put it away, otherwise I can show you!"

Long Jing wiped his brain core clean and handed it to Chen Yue: "I don't believe you, I was just thinking, these studies of the Su family are all anti-human, what do they want to do!"

"What you should think about is when to go to bed," Chen Yue pointed in the direction of the hotel: "The target is a few hundred meters away!"

Long Jing lowered his voice and said ambiguous: "How about our room at night?"