171-175

171. Rebirth is good

Long Jing looked solemn: "Yueyue, I think, your guesses are almost inseparable."

The fact is obvious, several waves of people were buried here, and the shooting angle of DV has not changed at all. It can be said that it was put here early.

Just thinking that the sixth-level power user was almost let go by herself, Chen Yue was full of chagrin: "The tree frog and the guinea pig are running around all over the place, and our power has not been concealed. If this person really leaves, it is not to tell someone. Personally, I have a problem, is there a problem with the Yunqi team?"

"Fortunately, we are lucky," Long Jing looked at the other memory cards and released a torch DV and the memory to destroy the corpse.

Yes, luck is really good! Chen Yue swallowed something about her rebirth and said happily, "Thanks to the little tree frog being smart!"

The little tree frog who was named and praised jumped to Chen Yue's shoulder and shouted excitedly.

Chen Yue took out a handful of brain cores to reward the tree frog: "It's great to have you!" This sentence came from the heart. If it wasn't for her rebirth, she might still be alone on Yunqi Mountain now, without family, lover, or friends. , even if he is always the first person with powers, what can he do?

"I'm jealous," Long Jing hooked Chen Yue and carved a punitive kiss on her lips: "Is it bad to have me?"

"Wait, just bite my mouth off," Chen Yue covered her mouth and cried out in pain. Then he stretched out his hand and twisted it around Long Jing's waist: "Bastard."

The corners of Long Jing's beautiful mouth raised, and he lowered his head and kissed Chen Yue's forehead gently: "Good, go to bed! I'll keep watch!"

"I'm not a child!" Chen Yue got into Long Jing's arms and fell on his knees: "I'll keep watch with you."

In fact, there are nimble tree frogs, and there is no need for them to watch the night. Chen Yue just cherishes the rare alone time with Long Jing!

Although she was born again, she was a 40-year-old woman before and after, but she couldn't be as bold and unrestrained as others to get too close to Long Jing in front of everyone's eyes, and Long Jing wouldn't do it either.

"At our current speed, how long will it take to get to Dake Town and Yunqi City?" Holding Chen Yue, who was petite and exquisite compared to himself, Long Jing's mind resurfaced more than once that they had spent the night in the mountains for the first time. In the scene of pulling his clothes under him, the blood and qi were tumbling uncontrollably, and he had to find a topic to distract his attention.

Being close to Chen Yue every day, seeing, touching, kissing, touching, but not being able to go further, for a man like him, it was an incomparable torture.

"It's still half a month old. This is still under the premise that the road is smooth," Chen Yue leaned on Long Jing's lap, how could she not notice his fast-beating heart, her round almond eyes flashed cunning, deliberately in Long Jing's lap Jing's chest rubbed: "Why, do you still want to fly over?"

Long Jing's heart beat immediately.

Chen Yue almost didn't laugh out loud, she tried her best to hold back her laughter, her shoulders twitched in Long Jing's arms.

This movement was obviously telling Long Jing that her actions just now were intentional.

"Bad thing," Long Jing imprisoned Chen Yue's shoulder and said helplessly: "You did it on purpose just now, didn't you?"