126-130

126. Meteorite, Zombie, Level 9 Space

Hu Xing and Sun Lan ran away, Chen Yue ignored them, anyway, there will be opportunities to ask them to try in the future.

"I'll try!" Meng Fei just finished speaking.

Chen Yue returned Meng Fei's previous backpack: "I have already taken what I want. I think your brain core is quite complete. You can try them all to see if you can stimulate other abilities. If not, these The first-level and second-level brain cores, you can wait for the power to be used up and replenish the power."

It was still such a big bag of brain cores. Meng Fei knew that Chen Yue didn't take a few when he mentioned it: "Captain, put away some of them. I'll take all of them. If it's too heavy, I'm afraid of being robbed."

"Okay, I'll keep it first, if you don't have it, just ask me for it." Chen Yue reached into Meng Fei's backpack, put away more than half of it, and put a lot of compressed biscuits in his bag: "These foods are for backup. , there are outsiders, we try not to expose the space."

Seeing that Chen Yue's arrangement was almost done, Ling Jiang said, "I'm not going to try. Meng Fei and I will go back to rest. You guys should rest early as well."

"Brain nucleus, I haven't tried it yet," Meng Fei said, "Isn't it dangerous to eat indiscriminately? I think it's safer to eat in front of the captain."

"There won't be any danger," Ling Jiang hooked Meng Fei's shoulder and took him out of the room: "Let's not leave it in the way, I guarantee you are not in danger!"

Only Chen Yue and Long Jing were left in the room again, Long Jing said, "Go to the bedroom, I'll sleep on the sofa!"

Chen Yue said: "I don't want to sleep, I still have something to watch." When she saw the eighth-level zombies before, she saw the meteorites behind the zombies, and she remembered that there were still several meteorites in her space!

"I'll watch it with you," Long Jing said. "It just so happens that I'm not too sleepy."

Chen Yue glanced at the door, Long Jing understood it, got up and walked over to lock the door: "Look at how considerate I am? I understand it with just one look."

"Others know that long nights are to be cherished, but you are better..."

Chen Yue rolled her eyes at Long Jing: "I think farther, how can we go farther?" In her previous life, she was alone, with no worries, with a group of white lotus, green tea, hypocrite, and real villains, although she stumbled and stumbled. In the end, she was not happy at all!

Long Jing no longer refuted, and stood silently beside Chen Yue: "Let's think together."

"Okay!" Chen Yue nodded, she took out the eighth-level zombie without saying a word.

"We can't deal with this zombie now, what are you doing with it?" Long Jing was puzzled. They had only seen it not long ago. With the strength of their highest level five abilities, they couldn't kill zombies.

The female zombies snapped together, and the scarlet eyes stared at Chen Yue and Long Jing.

"I'm not looking at zombies, but this," Chen Yue pointed to the meteorite on the zombie's body: "I can't figure out why Su Zhenyu tied the zombies to the meteorite."

Long Jing walked around the zombies and the meteorite: "This meteorite is very similar to the one behind our camp."

"This is not that one," Chen Yue is sure, if it is that one, the space that was put into her should be absorbed by the space, but unfortunately, it is not!

"Didn't you say that the end of the world is man-made?" Long Jing set his eyes on the female zombie: "You said, does the zombie virus belong to this eighth-level zombie?"