1-5

1. Back to Three Years Ago

Chen Yue is a rare full-line power user in the apocalypse. She brought her Luna team and established the Yuncheng base on Yunqishan, the highest mountain in the country.

Human survivors from all over the country and even the whole world have gathered at the Yuncheng base, and she has become the well-deserved leader of the existing human beings.

But she was not happy.

In the base, every day she sees people who are in pairs, bringing their families and family, her heart is empty, she once had family and lovers, but it's a pity...

A cold light flashed in Chen Yue's beautiful Xingyan eyes, she was so stupid that she lost them!

If there is a chance to come back, she will not miss them!

Looking back at the Yuncheng base, the base is now full of vitality, but all this seems to completely exclude her, the queen of the base, Chen Yue feels that such a day is meaningless.

She pulled the grenade in her palm!

After a loud bang, a deep pit appeared where Chen Yue was!

——

Chen Yue seemed to have fallen into a dream that she couldn't wake up from. In the dream, she was a bystander, watching her best friend Gao Rui smiling like a flower in front of Long Jing, all gentle and lovely!

In front of herself in the dream, Gao Rui spoke fiercely about how defiant and ruthless Long Jing was.

In the dream, she returned home, her grandparents were sitting on the sofa, and her father and mother were with her. Watching this scene, as a bystander, she couldn't help but have sour eyes.

These are the scenes that she has dreamed more than once in the apocalypse.

And Long Jing died long ago in the apocalypse. Grandpa, grandma, and parents all died at the beginning of the apocalypse. She was alone, from the end of the apocalypse until the moment when she pulled the grenade to end herself!

Is this a dream?

Is it a dream? Why is grandma smiling?

Chen Yue was standing at the door with her schoolbag on her back, looking at the four people sitting on the sofa watching TV. Isn't this a dream? The schoolbag she was carrying was heavy.

Grandpa's loud laughter is so real.

"Wen Shichu is so stupid, from the palace, how did you get rid of it?" Grandma tutted, "I still like Imperial Physician Wen the most. Oops, it's a pity that he died and became Eunuch Wen."

Mother Song Xiaomei looked back at Chen Yue who was standing at the door: "What are you doing standing there stupidly? Go wash your hands, grandpa and grandma are already hungry!"

Chen Yue went to the bathroom in a fog and washed her hands. The tap water was icy cold, not like a dream!

Dad Chen Zhihai helped his wife bring the food to the table: "Mom and Dad, come and eat, I pressed the pause, and I'll watch it after dinner!"

Grandpa Chen Sheng waved his hand: "Tomorrow Yueyue goes to school, let's see, don't disturb the child's study, the college entrance examination is a very important year!"

college entrance examination? Chen Yue sat at the table in a trance. On the table was the stewed fish she liked to eat. On the TV was "The Legend of Zhen Huan" recorded by her father for her grandfather and grandmother.

She remembered that this was the year she took the college entrance examination.

Three years before the end of the world!