141-145

141. Bai Jian's Harvest

Ling Jiang pressed down!

The elevator had just reached the seventh floor, and after a pause, it went downstairs again.

"Alert!" Chen Yue put the sixth-level brain nucleus into her mouth: "The level of zombies here is so high, and there are powerful things under it!"

The Astronomical Institute was swept away by them, what else did she miss? Taking advantage of the elevator running down, she quickly said: "As soon as the elevator opens, anyone who is close to the elevator can throw abilities, you're welcome!"

Sun Lan immediately placed an earthen wall near the elevator door!

Ling Jiang, Meng Fei, Hu Xing, and Long Jing blocked Chen Yue and Sun Lan from behind, and Duan Junshan was ready to attack at any time!

Oneself a ninth level needs to be protected! Chen Yue said helplessly: "It should be Meng Fei, Brother Tao and Lan Lan need protection!"

The elevator stopped, the door opened, and a gust of cold wind rushed towards them.

There were only two soft hums.

Lun Lun ran into the elevator with the tree frog, turned around at Chen Yue's feet, and hummed softly.

"Why did they come here?" Long Jing and Ling Jiang maintained their vigilance.

"I don't know!" Chen Yue saw what was in the tree frog's mouth, bulging. She bent down and grabbed two small things into her backpack. The tree frog spit out two things and put them in her hand. Two brain nuclei, but now is not the time to watch: "When we entered the community just now, these two little things ran away, otherwise, I would not choose this community!"

Outside the elevator, a dark passage leads into the distance.

Ling Jiang took out the flashlight and handed it to Long Jing: "You are on my right, be careful with your feet!"

The passage is very long, but it is very safe. Chen Yue doesn't need to look to know it, because there is no warning from the tree frog: "Brother Shan's fireball can be used as a flashlight, you don't need to be too careful!"

Meng Fei looked at Sun Lan, who had always been screaming, with a surprised look, and said in surprise: "Looking at your appearance, it seems that you have seen a lot!?"

"The zombies have eaten people, what else can surprise me?" Sun Lan said: "If a pile of food appears in front of me!"

Chen Yue added: "She would be surprised if there were still a bunch of handsome guys without clothes on!"

"Handsome guy!" Sun Lan said, and the saliva flowed down: "I won't be surprised when I see a handsome guy, I'll pounce and pounce, pump-"

"Put on your head!" Hu Xing was ashamed, raised his hand and gave Sun Lan a head! "This is not a place for jokes, can you be serious?"

The seven people walked for a long time, and a door appeared at the end, and a faint light came out from the crack of the door! At the same time as the lights, there was a loud roar of zombies, and the dull sound of iron chains crashing clearly came.

Another place to study zombies!

Chen Yue remembered clearly that there was no branch of the Astronomical Research Institute in Zizhou. Is there anything else she didn't know about?

Ling Jiang opened the door, and a huge hall appeared in front of everyone!

Rows of racks are tied with zombies!

This place is comparable to the headquarters of the Imperial Astronomical Research Institute!

Chen Yue's eyes narrowed, this place, this style, is the Astronomical Institute!