161-165

161. With You

"Okay, I'll be a little dumber," Long Jing tightened his arms, just now Chen Yue called them into the tent. When he took out the guinea pig, it wasn't just him, everyone else actually saw Chen Yue's actions and guessed what she was going to do, but everyone had the same idea as her, and tacitly chose not to ask or say anything. .

Can a living person be said to be stupid? Chen Yue glanced at Long Jing angrily, this guy was not a few years older than her, and he kept coaxing her like a child: "Then you're stupid!" As soon as she finished speaking, she immediately fell into deep regret , made up: "I'm talking nonsense!"

Long Jing was delighted by Chen Yue's tangled appearance. She was reluctant to die even if she was joking and stupid. Such Chen Yue is exactly the same as before the end of the world. Even Chen Yue, who is decisive in killing, is still so tangled. The eyes are all the same: "Little fool, if I am stupid, how can I find such a good and capable wife?"

The two were crooked by the tent, and a pair of dark eyes stared at them in the distance...

Someone is looking over here! Chen Yue felt a chilly coolness that rolled all over her body. She shrank in Long Jing's arms and used his tall figure to cover it up and looked around.

"What are you looking at? Sneaky?" Chen Yue's little actions did not hide from Long Jing. He looked at Chen Yue playfully and couldn't help teasing her.

"I feel that someone is looking this way, don't move, I'll look around," Chen Yue looked around, but no one was found, and the chill that surrounded her was gone.

Long Jing said "Oh": "The tent where you guys had a meeting just now had a gap in the curtain, and it has now been put down!"

It's Ouyang Zirui! Chen Yue was stunned and dragged Long Jing into the tent.

Seeing Chen Yue coming in, Zhuge Hui immediately stood up: "Captain—"

"Come on," Chen Yue motioned him not to be restrained, she walked to the side and sat down: "Today is the day when you and Chen Ju officially join our Yunqi team, our Yunqi team plus the two of you, there are a total of nine members, There is another team member who is not here at this time, I will introduce it to you later!"

She only found three team members in the previous life. In this life, many have changed, and I don't know if she can successfully find the others one by one.

"One of the things our team is proud of is strength!" Chen Yue took out two seventh-level brain cores and handed them to Zhuge Hui and Chen Ju: "Of course you are no exception!"

"The ugly words are up front. If you betray the team and hurt your teammates, the end is - death! If you want to leave the team, just ask me in person."

Seventh-level brain nucleus!

Chen Yue can take it out anytime! Zhuge Hui looked at the brain core in his hand in astonishment, his head buzzing, until now he didn't understand what kind of team he joined, betrayed, and left, he never thought: "Captain, I Since I'm already a member of the team, life and death are of the same mind, and will never betray!"

Even Chen Ju showed a rare surprise: "This, this is too precious, right?"

"People are the most precious," Chen Yue said indifferently: "Only the stronger can you live longer in the last days. Since I gave it to you, this is yours."

Sun Lan pushed Chen Ju's hand to his mouth: "Eat it quickly, eat it, only we are all strong, in the future, can the brain core and materials be less?"

"What's so precious," Duan Junshan grinned and said gruffly: "Eat quickly, and go back to the tent to sleep early. Our tent is small, and it's too crowded for eight people to sit."