166-170

166.

Hearing this, Long Jing turned his face awkwardly.

Sun Lan, who was afraid that the world would not be in chaos, clapped his palms on the side: "Oh roar - the taste is really unique, but unfortunately, you are blind this time. Our Yunqi team is not a soft persimmon that you can pinch."

"Did you see it? Your sweetheart doesn't ignore you."

"Shut up!" Ouyang Zirui shouted, his face turned white and blue: "Chen Yue, don't be a turtle, I want to fight you to the death."

"Just you?" Sun Lan didn't give a funny smile.

The rest of Yunqi's team also burst into laughter: "Lan Lan, don't say a few words, just keep talking, you'll make Captain Ouyang mad, and my cousin has no one to practice with!"

"It's not easy to find a level seven opponent!"

"Anyway, we can't train my cousin. If we accidentally hurt my cousin, that's not good!"

Almost all the members of the Xiangtian team were defeated by Zhuge Hui and Chen Ju.

Only Ouyang Zirui and a few team members who were not too low-level were left to support, Zhuge Hui gasped: "A few, you are not afraid of hurting me?"

"Cousin-in-law, you're a man—" Sun Lan winked at Zhuge Hui: "It's hard work for those who are capable. If you don't get stronger, will our captain dare to hand over your cousin to you?"

Chen Ju in front of her is Chen Yue's cousin? Ouyang Zirui stared at Chen Ju gloomily: "I can't kill Chen Yue, so I'll kill you!"

"We are all level 7. It's not that easy for you to kill me," Chen Ju said indifferently, "Look behind you, and my cousin will send you to a reunion right away."

Before the end of the world, who was not an ordinary person?

Killing people in the last days is not what they think!

They are also for living, whoever does not tell them to live will kill them!

Everyone understands why the captain didn't do it himself.

Only then did Ouyang Zirui realize that all the people around him had fallen, and he was the only one who faced the front and back attacks of Chen Ju and Zhuge Hui: "Captain Chen, we don't have deep hatred, is it too much for you to do this?"

Hearing this, Chen Yue turned her face away. Although Ouyang Zirui's words contained a connotation of softness, his hostility not only did not diminish by half, but instead increased exponentially.

"Let's get in the car and wait for them," Long Jing hugged Chen Yue down: "I'm thirsty!"

Chen Yue took out a drink from the space and handed it to Long Jing, and put a few bottles on the roof of the car: "Quickly end the battle, we still have a long way to go."

From beginning to end, she didn't look at Ouyang Zirui more.

Although Chen Yue didn't pay attention to the battle situation, Duan Junshan, Sun Lan and others were watching, Ouyang Zirui's team could not escape! After all, his team only has one level seven ability user.

Two newly promoted seventh-level power users face a team without any pressure!

It is estimated that when Ouyang Zirui realizes the true strength of Yunqi Squad, he has no chance to regret it. Even if he wants to regret it, Chen Yue will not give him this chance!

After the battle, Duan Junshan set fire to destroy the body: "How do you feel?" He asked Zhuge Hui and Chen Ju.

Before meeting Chen Yue, their abilities were only level five, but now they are level seven.