131-135

131. Harvest in the Color Steel Factory

After everyone got up, Chen Yue threw the fifth-level wood-type brain nucleus that the tree frog brought back to Hu Xing: "I guess the level of zombies in the color steel factory is not low!"

"Don't be too distracted, pay attention to cooperation!"

Hu Xing swallowed the brain nucleus: "Level 5 brain nucleus, thank you, Captain!"

"You're welcome, everyone has a chance, but it's just a matter of succession." Chen Yue patted his pocket: "The tree frog brought it back last night, I guess it went to the color steel factory, because it came back in a while. "

"Let's work hard today, it's best that everyone's abilities reach level five."

"I don't think it's easy for me to reach level five," Meng Fei said. "I'm only level two so far. I hope I can reach level three. I'm very satisfied."

"Ice brain nuclei are really rare. We've been fighting for so long. Level 2 is the highest level I've collected," Chen Yue said, "Don't worry."

"Eat, and go to the color steel factory to eat after dinner!"

Chef Meng Fei personally performed a performance and made a hearty breakfast. In order not to waste it, the six of them ate very hopelessly together.

One by one, they are eager to go to the zombie group to digest their food.

When he left the logistics warehouse, he was confronted with a group of zombies. Hu Xing abandoned the steel pipe, grabbed the wooden thorn he had just condensed with one hand, released the wooden vine with the other to entangle the zombie, used the wooden vine to pull the zombie in front of him, and then used the wooden thorn to tie the zombie.

"My star is so powerful," Sun Lan's Earth element was already at level 4, and she used the Earth Thorn very well.

Only Meng Fei, who has the second-level ice-type ability, is more difficult. His ability is low, and he is slow to kill zombies. Ling Jiang and Long Jing were around him, reaching out to help him from time to time.

"I can handle it myself now, don't waste your energy," Meng Fei said: "You will be distracted like this."

However, Long Jing glanced at Chen Yue: "The level of zombies seems to have generally improved." The brain nuclei he and Ling Jiang collected were all level 3 or 4.

"This means that we must improve our own strength," Chen Yue knew very well that the advancement of zombies is much easier than that of humans, which is why some people like to raise zombies instead of killing them all over the street: "These zombies Didn't it come from the color steel factory?"

Many zombies are wearing work uniforms, gray uniforms, orange, and dark blue.

"It should be," Meng Fei chopped down the zombies with a mountain knife and said while taking the brain nucleus: "The dark blue one seems to be a worker in an instant noodle factory!"

"Instant noodle factory? Absolutely not, next!" Sun Lan hurriedly interrupted Meng Fei, fearing that Chen Yue would say something like going to the instant noodle factory.

Chen Yue didn't plan to collect instant noodles anymore. In her space, there are many instant noodles!

"The orange one should be a worker of a gas company." Under Meng Fei's feet is a zombie in an orange uniform. On its chest, the words "A certain gas company" can be vaguely seen.

"The workers in the color steel factory don't have uniforms." Meng Fei didn't know which factory the gray uniforms belonged to, and there were no signs on them.