But I don't look like my older sister and its really making me upset. But right now... I feel like I do look like sister with my raven hair, even though, it's mainly because of Lucas.

Because of my extraordinary appearance, I was quite famous that some agencies scouted me as a model...

I sighed and look at the night sky that reminds me of her hair.

I miss my sister... I hope she's living peacefully in afterlife or if she is reincarnated somewhere... please, let me see her again.

_________________
3rd person pov:

Yuki sighed as she close her book and stood up from her seat. Immediately feeling the gentle cold wind hitting her skin like a feather. She close her eyes and feel it for a moment, as her hair sway behind her.

‘I want to feel this peace forever...’

She open her eyes, showing her ocean blue eyes, ‘But there are no such thing in this world.’ She turn around and enter her room, ‘Damien should be going to the second one now.’

~❆~

“Guess I don't have to do to something on this.” Yuki mumbled as she look at some Kokuyo students, base on there uniform, beating up a prefect from Namimori Junior High School.

‘It's not like I can interfere or something. I'm only here to watch what is happening. I can only do things freely if it's out of the plot.’ She thought and close eyes.

The next day,

Tsuna is walking to school with Reborn, looking at the flyers about martial arts to protect himself that his mother offered him earlier breakfast, “When did mom get all these anyway? You were hired from a flyer too, aren't you?”

“If Fuuta were here, he could come up with a ranking list of the best fighting styles to suit Tsuna.”

“I don't need that kind of list!”

“Tsunayoshi-kun?”

Tsuna flinched in surprise he suddenly heard Yuki's behind him. He immediately look behind him, he swears he almost broke a neck doing that, “Ka-Kazehaya-san! Good morning.”

Yuki smiled at him, “Good morning. Are you taking a martial art lesson?” She ask.

“No.” ‘I don't want to get involve with any fighting! And they're tiring to learn too! Besides,why should I? This is a fight between gangster.’ He thought.

Yuki blinked at him, then smiled, “I see, but I think it's more safety to learn even just a little martial arts to protect oneself.” She tilt her head down a little with drop eyes.

“I'll think about it..” Tsuna look at the gates of the school and saw many prefects from Disciplinary Community on the front gate, “It's the prefects!” He exclaimed and look around, “There, too...”

“Considering that there've been so many cases. They're getting jittery, too.” Reborn said. Tsuna sweat a little, nervous, “This really is a gang fight or something...”

“You're wrong.”

Tsuna, Reborn, and Yuki look forward and saw the well know prefect who is obviously the most affected by this (for them)