Forever

MarkiaByers requested a better ending, and I love Marnie and Bran so here you go.

Epilogue

Marnie stood in her room running her hands along her dress. She looked in the mirror admiring the fine fabric. There was a knock on the door, she turned slowly taking slow deep breaths. She pulled it open and sandor smiled down at her.

'Oh Petal, you look beautiful.' Sandor told her. She smiled down to her feet. A blush on her cheeks. 'Still time make a run for it?' He offered

'Never.' She told him confidently.

'Bran is a lucky guy.' Sandor offered her his arm leading her to the newly built sept.

'He certainly is. Make sure to remind him that daily.' Marnie teased.

Bran sat at the front of the sept waiting for his bride to be.

Before the doors were opened Sandor pulled Marnie aside.

'Just because you're gonna be married and the queen, it doesnt mean you can't come to me for help. Im always going to be here for you. Always.' Sandor promised and marnie kissed his cheek.

'Thank you Dad,' Marnie told him, he shut his eyes so he wouldn't cry before pulling himself together.

'Alright Petal, lets get you married.' When the doors opened everyone rose up turning to marnie. But marnies eyes stayed on Bran. She beamed over at him as Sandor walked her down the aisle.

'Let it be known that Marnie of house Cromwell and King Brandon of house Stark are one heart, one flesh, one soul. Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder. In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Look upon one another and say the Words.'

'Father. Smith. Warrior. Mother. Maiden. Crone. Stranger.' They repeated.

'I am his.'

'I am hers'

'He is mine'

'she is mine,'

'from this day, until the end of my days.' they echoed, eyes locked on each other.

'In the presence of your family and friends, I now bind your hands together, to symbolize your new union of love, trust and friendship." He bound their hands together. 'Now, please look at one another and pledge your vows to seal your union.'

'You are my person, my inspiration, my love and my everything. I cannot wait to spend a lifetime loving you." Bran began. "I vow to express my love for you as often as I breathe each breath. You are the person I want to spend forever with." Marnie smiled down at him trying not to cry. They had been through so much and now they were here. It seemed unreal. 'I promise that each kiss will be filled with more love than the last and that our days together will grow in love and devotion. From today onward, you and I will be one in heart, body and mind. I vow to cherish you, devote my life to you and always be true." Bran clasped her hand in his, running a gentle thumb over her hand. "Let us build a home, a realm, a life and a family from our bonds of true love and our vows to stick together through all life's challenges." Bran finished and marnie had to take a breath to remember what she prepared. She should have known he was going to take her breath away.

'If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting time after time, but no more falls please.' Marnie told him, smiling down at him as their family laughed in agreement. 'I will love you for the rest of my days, until death do us part, although it is until death do us part, I know that we will never truly part because our souls are made for each other. I am here to stay. Forever starts tonight, forever starts with the rest of our lives, forever in your eyes, in your heart, that's where I will stay.'

'You may now cloak the bride with your protection.' Marnie bowed before Bran, he draped the cloak over her. When she rose she stayed right next to him, her legs brushing against him. 'You may now kiss the bride.' Bran smiled pulling Marnie into his lap, kissing her. 

His wife. His Queen.