A killer

Tyrion walked through Kings Landing walked through the Capitol to see all the charred dead people their bodies scattered everywhere little fires still burning all the damage Daenerys had done. He found his brother his golden hand sticking out from the ruble. He pulled away the debris to see Jaime and only Jaime. Perhaps Marnie had killed Cersei after all. He didn't know whether to be mad, sad, angry, he didn't know what to feel. Jaime had gotten him out of kings landing the first time. He was his brother but he was so awful to Marnie and even now after Tyrion told him to stay away he didn't listen, he needed Cersei still even if it was going to kill him. He didn't care to make amends or try for a future with his daughter. He was still consumed with his sister.

The Dothraki cheered as Daenerys flew overhead but Jon was not about to let this fly he couldn't. The city had surrendered and she burned them all to the ground innocent or guilty they all died burned to nothing, any survivors were killed by the unsullied or Dothraki.

'You gave me the seven kingdoms!' Daenerys finished the dorthraki went wild. She spoke to her army.

'Will you break the wheel with me?' She questioned

'What is she saying?' Marnie asked coming up to tryion.

'Nothing good.' Tyrion looked for Marnie not a scratch on her. "did you... did you do what you set out to?' Tyrion questioned and jon looked over at them.

'Yes. I killed Cersei Lannister.' Marnie confirmed a smile on her lips.

The unsullied and the Dothraki were going crazy with excitement she had said something, some thing the Starks and the Lannister's couldn't understand but they were excited they were happy about her destroying the city killing all of its people. Tyrion walked cautiously towards her.

'You betrayed your queen.' Daenerys told him.

"You slaughtered the city' tyrion told her. He took off his pin, his hand of the queen pin and threw it down the steps. 'they were right. You are a mad queen.'

All went deadly silent except for the crackle of fire still burning in the distance.

'Take him' she told her unsullied. He went with them willingly.

'Tyrion,' Marnie said stepping forward but jon held her back. 'She cant do this. She cant!" Marnie declared.

'She's our queen' Jon corrected. 'she can do as she pleases.'

'not my queen.' Marnie corrected. 'if she kills tyrion. I end her.' Marnie hissed. 'I have fire just as her dragons, I will burn her to nothing.'

'Marnie you cant say things like that.' Jon told her.

'Does your family know who you are Jon?' Jon looked at her confused. 'I know. Bran told me many moons ago. I haven't told anyone but I will if it keeps my uncle from dying. He was just doing what he thought was right. He didn't want a city to burn.'

'Marnie-' he dropped his hand from her arm.

'She knows who you really are too doesn't she?' and jon nodded. 'Jon you will always be a threat to her...' Marnie looked over at daenerys. 'I know A Killer when I see one' Marnie told him watching Daenarys leave.