Stay

Marnie was exploring, while beric and thoros were dealing with some rogue men. She didn't want to see they hanged. They had been her friends, they treated her right but they turned around and did something vile. She still didn't wish to be apart of their execution. But she wasn't paying attention, she had gotten comfortable and relaxed and that's when she was grabbed.

When marnie got snatched up she put up a fight. Kicked and screamed and punched. Tooth and nail but these men wanted to use her as a plaything. They riped at her clothes and she screamed words none of them understood but suddenly a raging fire burst out burning the men around her to a crisp. They dragged a knife against her throat and cut her hands. Raped her bloody them wrapped her neck. She hadnt been able to say a single spell, her voice hoarse and hands too painful to even imagine shoting fire from them. She just had to suffer their abuse. Raped and left hanging naked in the little hut. She was frozen cold one night when a man wanted to shove himself inside her when he declared that he didnt want a frozen cunt. He liked warm cunt wrapped around his dick. They put her in a dress. A skimpy little thing which they liked to rip off constantly but it was better than being naked all the time.

It became a habit. The men would come, raped her then feed her or give her a drink. Leave. Someone new would come in. Rape her and leave. Rape. Feed. Leave. Repeat. She didnt know how long she had been here but every time she got strong enough to say an incantation they would cut her again. Her voice was raspy and painful. She didnt dare utter a spell. This was her life now. Wrists rubbed raw. Body sore and broken and constantly bleeding.

Marnies hands were stronger she felt the light able to flow through her but she dreamt of a man this time, an old man. Stay he told her.

'What?'

'Stay. There is purpose for the madness.' He told her.

'I want to leave. I think I can break free. I just need more time.'

'No.' he told her. 'you must stay. They need you.'

'Who? Who needs me?' Marnie questioned.

'They will be here soon. Save your strength.'

'I don't know how much more I can take of this pain.' She admitted and the old man came closer to her.

'Stay.'

She didn't know why she was listening she was losing her mind but she wasn't strong enough to leave anyways. She knew one thing for sure though she was going to burn them all to the ground.