Cersei

'Cersei we need to talk.' Jaime said coming up behind her.

'I cant, I'm busy right now Jaime.' She said dismissing him as she drank her wine, closing her eyes, avoiding the snow and the cold and Robert.

'Cersei please this is about Marnie.' Jaime begged. She sat upright, Marnie.

'You know what you are more important, of course. Lets talk... somewhere more private though.' He nodded following her as she lead them to a tower. Closing the door behind them she kissed him eagerly.

'Cersei I meant it when I said I wanted to talk about marnie.'

'she is staying here and marrying the stark boy. End of conversation.' Cersei informed him, kissing him harder putting his hands on her.

'she doesn't want that. I don't want that.' Jaime told her.

'it doesn't matter what you want.' Cersei hissed.

'what?'

'I mean Robert has already demanded it. Talked it over with lord stark.' She said sweetly. 'its too late. Its going to happen.'

'But I am her father-'

'you gave up your responsibilities a long time ago when you became kings guard, remember?' cersei reminded him.

'yes but she is still my daughter. I love her I don't want her to be unhappy.' Jaime told her pulling away.

'Robb is a handsome young man, I'm sure feelings with develop, shes just worried. She-' is ruining my life. Cersei thought as she pulled Jaime closer to her.

'she is a child. Robb as you said is a young man.' Jaime told her.

'she is a child which is why she wont marry him until she has bleed. That's plenty of time to fall in love!' cersei told him pulling at his pants, untying the strings.

'she loves the north, I see her playing in the snow everyday. She will do great here. She will be the lady of winterfell one day... that's wonderful isn't it?' cersei questioned. 'she will do great here... and once she has bleed we will come back for the wedding, when she has children you can come and visit her...' cersei said bitterly.

'youre right...' Jaime said finally giving in.

'of course I am...' cersei sneered. 'now Jaime you are too stressed, let me help. '