Shes Gone

'what do you mean shes gone?' bran questioned.

'I'm sorry, someone should raven the lannisters, let them know.'

'she cant be gone! Look harder!' bran demanded.

'honey they are still looking, but with the heavy snowfall... the tracks are gone.' Catelyn told him.

'no, shes gonna get hurt. She cant be out there all alone!' bran cried out. 'this is all my fault! I yelled at her I told her to leave! Mother I told her to leave!' bran sobbed. 'this is all my fault.'

'no honey...' Catelyn knew the girl loved her son, if bran told her to leave then she knew she wouldn't have anything at winterfell, Marnie had left because of Bran. She left because she didn't want to upset Bran, didn't want to make him mad... had she talked to Catelyn, Catelyn would have told the girl that he wasn't mad at her, he was mad at the situation and maybe she wouldn't have left.

'I told her to leave. I yelled at her to leave!' bran sobbed out. 'this is my fault. Shes out there all alone because of me... she cant be gone. They have to look harder. They have to find her and bring her back.' Bran told his mother.

'they will not stop looking.' Catelyn informed him.

'they have to bring her back so I can tell her I'm sorry. That I didn't mean it. That I love her!'