The wall

Marnie lite a small flame to light the way as she tried to navigate to the wall, she knew which way they were headed she hoped they hadn't caught more trouble after she left to buy them time. But then she heard the murmured whispers of Meera's insulting voice she knew she was close and they were fine.

'You lot look cold.' Marnie told them. Starting a small fire.

"MARNIE!" Bran cried out and she dropped down next to him hugging him tight. 'Youre alive! I knew you would be.'

'He was freaking out.' Meera informed her. 'whining and complaining the whole damn time. Good thing youre not dead. I would hate to have to hear about it until we get to the wall.' Meera said smiling over at her.

'I know you would miss me too.' Marnie teased.

'I would miss your fire Sparky.'

"Sparky? That's the nickname youre going with?'

'It fits.' Meera said.

***********

The doors of castle black slid open, five men stepping out, swords drawn until they saw they were just kids. Still they stepped forward cautiously.

'Your Wildlings?' they questioned as Meera and Marnie lower Bran down in his wagon.

'I'm Meera Reed daughter of Holland Reed' she said stepping forward, 'and this is Brandon Stark the son of ned stark.' she said. "And this is-'

'Marnie Snow.' Marnie interrupted. Her family had an awful reputation especially right now she didn't want to be associated with them. Not if her Lannister name was going to keep them out of the wall.

'How do I know that's truth?' The man said and Bran looked up to him

'You were at the fist of the first man, you've seen the army of the dead, you have seen the night king... he is coming for us. For all of us.' Bran told him

'All right Come on. Let's get them inside.'