Happy

Bran rolled into his room, their room marnie at his side. Marnie and him had slept in each other arms since that first night they found each other again but with everything going on all they ever did was sleep. But that was going to change.

Marnie pushed the door open and closed it behind them the moment she was in bran pulled her down to him kissing her hungrily. Her hands wrapped around him as pulled at her dress. Undoing the ties of her gown and moving it down to her waist his hands wrapping around her bare torso her hands pulling at his shirt. She stood up letting her dress fall as Bran hoisted himself onto the bed.

Marnies first couple of dozen times had been forced upon her. She liked that she got to be in control with Bran.

The next morning there was a knock on the door and marnie rolled away from Brans embrace. Pulling a robe on and opening the door.

'Hello marnie,' Tyrion said smiling up at her.

'Tyrion. Good morning.' She pulled her robe tighter around her.

'Care to go for a walk?'

'Umm... sure let me just put some clothes on.' She shut the door and started pulling on clothes.

'Come back to bed.' Bran requested opening his eyes.

'My uncle wants to go for a walk.' Marnie informed him.

'Stay!' he begged reaching a hand out to her.

'You want help getting ready or are you gonna stay in bed?' marnie questioned tying her gown up.

'Are you coming back?' She flopped down on the bed, the back of her head against his chest. He draped a hand over her chest keeping her on him.

'If you stay in bed i will be quick.' she said with a smile.

'Then i will stay right here.' He told her. She turned around and kissed him before pulling away. 'Be quick!' He called after her.

'So...' tyrion said as they started walking. 'Brandon stark'. Marnie turned red. 'I knew you always liked him.' Tyrion informed her

'You did?'

'I saw you kiss him and run off when we were first at winterfell. You remember that?' Tyrion questioned with a grin.

'Yeah I remember. Things were a lot easier back then. Simple.' Marnie told him.

'Would you change anything?' Tyrion asked her.

'I would change a lot as long as the outcome was the same.' Marnie told him.

'War and two dueling queens?' Tyrion joked.

'Me and Bran. Like it should have been all those years ago.' Marnie clarified.

'Im glad you are safe. And youre happy right? You look happy.' Tyrion told her.

'I am happy. I love him uncle tyrion. I really love him.' Marnie confessed.

'I think you may have loved him from that first encounter dont you think?' She thought about that. Perhaps tyrion was right. Perhaps she did love him from the start.