Hold the Door

"What?' Marnie snapped. Bran was in another vision and Meera and Hodor were not the best of company.

'I don't trust you!' Meera snapped.

"What have I done to make you hate me so much!" Marnie yelled.

'You came. You screwed everything up!' Meera told her.

"What? What did I do?' marnie questioned standing up, she stood face to face with meera, her hands glowing slightly.

'My brother was alive before we met you!' Meera yelled back.

'You blame me for that?' Marnie questioned taking a step back.

'I blame you for that.' she confirmed.

'I didn't kill him.' Marnie whispered shaking her head. She couldn't believe this girl.

'You did though. You could have saved him and you didn't.' she spat.

'How was I supposed to save him?' marnie questioned.

'Your witch magic obviously!' meera told her.

'I did use my magic. I used it to save us!' marnie shouted and Hodor started to panic, not liking the fighting.

'Hodor.' He muttered.

'YOU KILLED HIM BY SAVING YOURSELF!" meera shouted.

"Hodor!'

'I saved you too!' marnie yelled. 'if I hadn't done what I did, you would have been raped and beaten like I was.' Marnie informed her. she moved away from meera and tried to calm hodor. She clenched her fists and put out the flame. She could control it but sometimes when she got really mad, it just come out.

'You don't know that.' Meera said softly.

"I do though.' Marnie said spinning around. 'I do because that's why they did to me.' marnie shook her head. Getting hodor to sit back down. 'Its okay big guy, youre okay.'

"Hodor.' He said softly.

'Hodor... yes youre okay... we are not gonna yell anymore... right Meera?' Marnie asked an edge still to her voice. Meera sat back down glaring over at Marnie. Once marnie got hodor settled she moved back to Bran putting his head in her lap she played with his hair as he was far away again.

'Remember that you are a stark hold yourself with dignity and try and stay out of fights'

'Yes father' ned said

'But if you have to fight. Win.'

'Bran, Bran! You have to wake up you have to wake up now!' Meera and Marnie were shouting.

'We need Hodor. We need Hodor!' they kept trying to wake him but he wasn't listening, or he couldn't hear them.

'We're being attacked you need to wake up now!' Marnie told him trying to shake him awake.

'Wake up! we need Hodor now!' He was still there at Winterfell but he heard the echoes of Marnie and Meera's voice echoing through his head.

'Listen to your friends.' the Raven told him

'Hodor. Hodor. Hodor!'

'Leave.' the raven said disappearing

'Hold the door! Hold the door! hold the door!' they shouted as white walkers tried to break in.

Bran went inside Willis's head though, still in the vision, while Meera and Marnie drag Bran away. The walkers came closer and closer, Hodor held the door shut. But the white walkers arms were breaking through the cracks and the roots of the door.

Still in the vision Willis was shaking tremoring, seizing on the ground.

He was screaming.

'Hold the door! Hold the door! hold the door! Hodor! Hodor!' over and over again while the older Hodor held the door.

The white walkers consumed Hodor as Meera and Marnie got Bran away.