Don't

'She is going to stay with you?' tyrion asked Jaime.

'Shes to protect the stark girls.... Say something snide.' Jaime told him.

'I'm happy you're happy... I am! I'm happy you're happy... but what's it like to climb for it?' tyrion questioned suppressing his laughter. 'you talk to marnie yet?'

'I tried but she doesn't want anything to do with me.' Jaime admitted.

'Can you blame her?'

"I'm her father.' Jaime reminded him.

'You know Cersei was the one that killed her mother. ' Tyrion told him. On their walk when Tyrion had first gotten to winterfell Marnie told him what the three eyed raven had told her. Tyrion hated to saw it but he believed cersei possible of sending an assassin out to kill her brothers wife and baby.

'That's not-'

'It is.' Tyrion informed him. 'She sent an assassin. He was supposed to kill Marnie too.'

'How do you know this?' Jaime questioned.

'Marnie found out on her journey her long and painful journey. Marnie's rage has solidified. Against you and Cersei.' Tyrion warned him. 'I wouldn't be surprised if she plans on going to kings landing and killing cersei herself!'

'She is a child she cannot go to the capital and kill cersei.' Jaime informed him.

'she is a woman and she has power within like no one has ever seen before.' Tyrion reminded him. 'you have bonded with Brienne but you don't bother to try and talk to your daughter?' Tyrion shook his head. 'Marnie is still the most wonderful person, even after everything she still finds it in her to smile.'

'she hates me, Brienne does not.' Jaime informed him.

'you were always better with women you could fuck.' Tyrion noted.

'I knew you were fucking her.' Bronn said coming in with his crossbow pointed at Jaime.

'Bronn of the blackwater' tyrion said looking him over. How ironic he was to die the same as his father. 'What you got there?'

'Its for you and you.' He pointed it between the brothers,

'Your not going to do that. I made you a knight' tyrion told him

'No i did that myself.' bronn corrected

'Bronn come on-'

'Ive never hit a dwarf before but one more word and i belt you' bronn warned.

'You woul-' bronn smacked him in the face. Jaime rose and bronn pointed the crossbow at his face.

'I think you broke my nose!' Tyrion screamed

'I did not break your nose.' Bronn informed him

'how do you know?' tyrion questioned holding his bloody nose.

'Because I know what breaking noses sound like, now listen here your sister offered me river run, a castle, good lands, plenty of peasants to do what they're told.' Bronn informed them.

'you trust cersei?' tyrion questioned

'I knew your sister was dead at the moment I saw the dragons but If your dragon queen wins, if cersei is dead she can't pay up..' bronn told them. 'of course the odds change if dragon queens hand ends up dead along with a few generals.' He threatened.

'May i speak?' tyrion questioned

'Why not.'

'We made a deal. Long ago do you remember that?' tyrion reminded him.

'If anyone offered me money to kill you, you would pay me double.' Bronn said, 'what is double River run?'

'high garden' tyrion told him simply.

'high garden? are you mad?' Jaime asked.

'he's not going to kill us.' Tyrion said confidently but bronn shot his crossbow, his arrow hitting right above jaimes shoulder.

'the way I see it I only need one Lannister brother alive' he points his crossbow at Jaime

'high garden will never be run by a cutthroat' jaime told him.

'All the great houses were cutthroat. kill a few hundred they make you Lord kill a few thousand they make you king and then the grandsons can ruin the family with their cock sucking wives.' Bronn smirked. 'High Garden. give me your word.' He demanded.

'You have my word.' Tyrion told him. 'but none of this means a thing until we make it to Kings Landing, we ride south in the morning... we could use an officer with knowledge of the cities defenses.' Tyrion offered.

'Oh no my fighting days are done but I still got a few killing days left, do you hear me? I will come find you when the war is done. till then do not die.' he told him backing out of the room. 'My lady,' Bronn said tipping his head to Marnie at the door.

'You always were an expert negotiator.' Marnie noted coming up to tyrion ignoring her father completely.

'Marnie-' Jaime began.

'Good night Tyrion.' Marnie said hugging him before heading back out.

'Marnie-' Jaime repeated following after her, he grabbed onto her arm stopping her but light burned from her flesh and he pulled his fingers back.

'Don't touch me. Don't talk to me, Don't even look at me.' Marnie told whipping back around and slamming the door shut.