Chapter 14

(A/N) THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1,000 READS ON THIS STORY!!! Its one thing if you've read the first part and stopped, but its totally awesome if you've read this far so shout out to all of you thanks so much!  thats a big achievement for me and it makes me super happy that i got there and you helped me reach that goal :) you have all been rewarded with a longer chapter this time (around 2,300 words) 

This chapter is pretty important to me so i hope i wrote it okay. I'm sorry i can sometimes be bad at updating, i hope none of you get annoyed by me I try my best i'm sorry. I was actually busy tonight but i got a chapter out anyways so yay.

I've said this before, but seriously check out my friends fanfic!!! her username is @Tomlindaughter but her fanfic "Oblivious" is so good and you need to check it out! its a Niall story, but i sense there will be some Zayn stuff along the way, check it out and you'll see what i mean!

Sorry for the long authors note blah blah blah! I changed my twitter username also, i am now @uptowniall if you were interested in that. okay seriously sorry gosh here ya gooo.

~~~~~

She pulled out a crinkled piece of paper; the tears streaming down her face blurred her vision as she stumbled around looking for a pen. When she finally found one she sat at the table and scratched the pen across the paper messily.

Dear India, She wrote. but stopped herself, scribbling out "India,"

Beast,

I’m sorry you’re going to be motherless but I am daughterless and husbandless. I am family less, do you know how that feels? I don’t know what happened to you but I don’t care, if you find this then fine. I know you’re reading this and I just want to tell you to leave and go far far away. No one loves a monster and no one wants a monster in this town.

-Jackie

She signed the paper with her name; it didn’t feel right to call herself “mom” anymore.

She picked up the revolver from the table, she spared five bullets that were tucked away in her drawer and shoved a single one inside of the chamber. She took a shaky breath before pulling the gun up to her head. The cold metal barrel of the gun slid into her mouth easily, and a weak finger pulled without thought.

If anyone was around they might have heard the sound of a cry, the sound of a shot being fired, and the sound of a limp body falling to the floor in a pool of their own blood, if anyone was around, someone might have cared.

But no one was around this time.

India’s P.O.V

I sat in my temporary bedroom brushing through my long wet hair. I was wrapped in a dark blue robe that was two sizes too big. It was Max’s, which explained why it fell to my ankles.

It felt nice to wash all the dirt off of me, it was surprising how dirty you got as a wolf and you never really realized.

I probably spent far too long in the shower, but I didn’t care. I just let the water pour over my skin, it was scalding hot but it didn’t even phase me. I wish it did, at least then I could feel a little bit human.

I heard a knock at the door, my door? My new door.

I’d have to get used to that.

“Come in,” I said just loud enough to be heard, and just as I expected, Max walked into the room.

“Hey kid,” He said as he sat next to me on the large bed.

I didn’t reply. I didn’t really know what to say.