Chapter 12

(A/N) Sorry its kind of taken a little time to update. I just want to thank you all so much for reading this!! I almost have 500 reads on this story which makes me feel so amazing!! I love all my fans, commenters, and silent readers. I wish more people commented and told me what they like or dont like about the story, but oh well.

~~~~~~~~~

Zayns P.O.V

‘The plane is now landing; please fasten your seatbelts’

I looked up from the book in my hands. It was a mix of poetry from European writers from different time periods, and it was my favorite. I quickly buckled myself in and braced myself, although I’m not the least bit scared.

“It is negative four degrees outside; please remember to wear your jackets. You are now free to depart,” A woman’s voice warned us over the intercom, but I still wasn’t worried… I was never one to be afraid of the cold. My inner wolf kept me warm regardless.

I stepped into the cold and saw people flinch back and burrow deeper in their jackets. I zipped mine up all the way, so I wouldn’t look suspicious, and tugged the hood over my head.

It didn’t take long before I was in the airport and hot air blew through the doors toward me. The people around me sighed in relief and started departing in different directions. I looked around, trying to see who picked me up. I readjusted my backpack; it’s the only thing I had brought to Colorado. I didn’t need much; I knew I wouldn’t stay long.

I stood for five minutes, waiting for anyone to arrive. I wondered if I should look around for them, or wait longer. I decided I should look around, Liam was always on time. Always.

I walked around the terminal, past the food courts, and past the luggage drop off. I had already gone through all of the metal detectors again, and I couldn’t turn around.

I checked my phone, no texts. I quickly typed in Liam’s number and hit send.

Liam’s phone rang, and rang, and rang. I waited until it hit the voicemail

“Hi its Liam here, if I didn’t answer, I’ll get back to you later,”

I laughed at Liam’s voicemail. I thought about leaving a message but decided against it.

I hung up and glanced around the room once more, but of course nothing changed. There were people asleep in chairs, people waiting, people on their computers and phones. Just wasting time. I thought about sitting down and maybe chatting with a few strangers or just waste time with them.

No, this is just wrong. Liam was always on time. Maybe he’s waiting in the parking garage, and he forgot his phone at home. Yeah, that’s it.

I glanced up at the clock and realized I had wasted thirty minutes just roaming around.

“Sir, are you lost?” A woman asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

“Err sorta, where is the parking garage,” I replied, turning to her and looking down. She was rather short and mousy, her hair was dark black and she had glasses pressed to her nose.

“Oh it’s just down that hall and through the door on the right,” The woman replied with a smile.

I said a gentle thank you and nodded as I walked towards the direction she pointed.

The crowd thinned out until I was walking alone in the wide hallway, I reached the parking garage door quickly and entered. I noticed a lot of cars, but no Liam.

I made my way along the cars hoping Liam was somewhere among them. The garage was eerily dark and silent, which made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.