Chapter 11

(A/N) wow two updates in one night??? its because last chapter was sooo short. im kind of really excited to write the next part so maybe i'll update again tomorrow. i should really be in bed but im not so here you gooo.. back to indias perspective (its always her perspective unless stated otherwise)

~~~~~

I sat in the living room, watching late night television shows. Right now a criminal show was on about some steam punk role-play gone wrong, someone got shot. I was paying more attention to the popcorn sitting in my lap.

Just as I was thinking about going off to bed, someone knocked at the door.

I glanced at the clock and frowned, who would come over at ten?

“I’ll get it!” Mom yelled, emerging from the kitchen and fast walking towards the door.

I shrugged and stayed seated.

“Oh, who are you?” I could hear mom say from the front hallway.

“Err Zayn, I’m sorry Mrs. Roberts its late I shouldn’t have come over,”

I quickly got up from the couch and ran to the front hallway,

“Zayn!” I said, glancing between him and my mom.

She raised her eyebrows, “Who’s this?”

“Um Zayn he’s in my class he’s here because I accidently took his binder at the end of class and he needs it, oops it’s in my room,” I quickly lied, grabbing his arm and dragging him to my bedroom, not waiting for my mom’s reply.

I hastily sat at the end of my bed, he sat next to me.

“Why are you here?” I asked,

“I got a plane ticket, I’m leaving in the morning,” He said unhappily,

“In the morning?” I frowned,

“Any chance you’ll leave with me?” He asked hopefully, but a hint in his tone showed that he knew I would deny,

“Zayn,” I whispered, “You already know,”

“Fine, just visit Max all the time,” He replied,

“I will,” I said, just to make him happy, but inside I held in the shudder that was threating to escape. Max didn’t make me comfortable like Zayn, or Liam, did.

“I don’t want to leave India, I hope you know that,” He said, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear that had fallen on my face.

I suddenly realized how close the two of us were. I could feel his hot breath on my face, his deep eyes close to mine. Our noses were only centimeters apart.

His eyes looked towards my lips,

“I’m aloud to kiss you right?” Zayn said quietly,

“You don’t have to ask,” I replied, and he closed the space between his dark rough lips and my pink soft ones.

The kiss was soft and meaningful, it was like he was trying to tell me how much he really didn’t want to leave me, and of course I heard.

We broke apart at a sound outside my door,

“Kids, how long does it take to grab a binder,” My mom yelled from down the hall,

“Don’t leave me, stay tonight,” I murmured against his lips.

He stood up then and walked towards my door, “Okay,”

He was about to walk out and he paused, “Wait, give me a binder,”