I really really love you.

Start from the beginning

"I'll-I.. Argh!" I groaned as I couldn't stop my tears.

"I'll talk to you guys later." I said waving them bye and gave a flying kiss to Dadi.

She smiled weakly and I hung up on the call.

I can do this.
I have to do this for them right?

Who am I fucking kidding?
I can't live for a day without seeing his smile.

You deserve the whole world, and don't let anyone fool you into the opposite.
I remembered his words and chuckled dryly.

Seems like the only thing I have in my share are tears.

I just did the only thing I could do cried myself to sleep.

...

"Naira, come and have your breakfast it is 10 in the morning now, stop crying!" Shlok said as he entered my room.

I'll wait for you tomorrow at the beach you love. If you don't turn up by 12:00 p.m. I'll consider you don't trust me to solve all of your problems and want to really leave me.

"I do not want to." I said turning towards him.

"You haven't had anything since yesterday morning. Stop doing this to yourself." He said frustrated.

"Oh! And you care?" I asked sarcastically and he left.

I just took a deep breath.

How bad will it be If I choose to go to him?

He'll find a way right, like he always does.

Arrghhh! Everything is so frustrating.

Koi aur nahi mila kya itni musibatein dene ke liye.

I just sat on the bed and I closed my eyes when Reyansh's smiling face appeared before me.

Anywhere and anything with you is perfect. You are my perfect.
I smiled hearing the exact same words he said to me.

How did I even land such an amazing person?

I just opened my eyes and in that moment I realized,

I am stupid to even think of letting him go.

I quickly looked at my phone and it was already 11:00.

Fuck!

I quickly got up and got changed in the first dress I could get and slipped on I don't know what footwear.
Taking my car keys I ran away towards the door.

"Where are you going?" My mother yelled.

"To hell!" I yelled back and ran towards my car.

I got in the driver seat and the first thing I did was call Reyansh.
And that stupid man did not answer my calls.

Damn it!
I fucked up big time!

Why did I even say something like that to him?
When I knew that it is literally impossible for me to live any day without seeing his stupid face.

"Answer the phone stupid Khanna!" I yelled calling him continuously.

I honked at a car who was driving at bicycle speed as I was getting impatient with every second that passed.

Fuck this traffic.

I sped up as the highway came into view and was getting impatient every fucking second.

I hope he just forgives me.

I looked at my phone and It was 12:00 pm already.

"Damn." I cursed hitting my steering wheel and suddenly I saw a truck in full speed behind me.

With wide eyes I just moved my steering to the left to move my car away but I guess I was too late—
Thud!

I could literally see my car getting thrown in some direction and my head banged against the window.

I held my head as I felt it getting heavy but at this point the only thing that I cared about was
Reyansh.

With blurred vision I could see people trying to open the door of the car while my head was bleeding and there were glass pieces piercing through my hand but the car was lying upside down.

I saw my phone and I quickly called Reyansh again,

Please pick up.
I want to tell you I love you, damn it!
When he did not recieve this call I left a voicemail for him,

Reyansh—
I started coughing the moment I talked.

Okay, I don't know if I'll ever reach that beach. But, I want to tell you that I—
I took a deep breath and tried staying conscious atleast till the time someone could get help.

I love you. I know I probably don't deserve you but I can't hang in here for too long and I would not want you to not know that I—I really really love—

I tried completing my sentence but all the people started to be a blur and I blacked out.

I really really love you.