But I can't do it!

Start from the beginning

"Is naira home?" She asked her impatiently.

"Yess, Didi is in the kitchen." The girl said pointing towards the kitchen.

Aaj iss ladki ki shaamat hai bass!

The moment I reached near the kitchen door I was shocked to see whatever was happening over there.

Naira stood leaning on the fridge with tears in her eyes while her mom held her arm tightly and glared at her.

What the actual fuck is going on?

"I hope you are intelligent enough." Her mom said sternly and Naira nodded wincing.

I quickly pulled Naira out of her hold and she looked at me shocked.

"Where the fuck is your room?" I asked Naira all the while glaring at her mother.

Guess, they just love to get on my bad side.

She just gestured towards the stairs and holding her hand we left towards her room.

The moment we entered I locked the door and she stood there with her head bowed down.

"Naira, What the hell is going on over here? And do you not think it is very important for me to know?" I yelled at her and she flinched.

Okay! I need to calm down.

Then my eyes fell on the bruise on her arm which was probably due to her mom holding it tightly and my jaw clenched.

How do I calm down?

I took deep breaths and walked towards her and then my eyes fell on the bruise on her cheek.

Great!
I said I needed to calm down?
I fucking can't!

"Naira, will you please tell me." I said very softly palming both her cheeks and she looked at me.

Her eyes were blood shot red and puffy as if she has been crying since I don't know how long.

"You are making me worried." I whispered and she just clung to me and started crying.

"Naira, baby stop crying okay. You don't want me to ask? Okay, I won't. Just stop crying please." I said getting panicked as I held her but she was crying hysterically.

I've seen her cry a lot!
But like this?
Never!

"Rey— Reyansh." She whispered hiccuping.

"Shhh... calm down first." I said kissing her side of the head.

I was constantly rubbing her back to calm her down but also I was terrified seeing her like this.

I have a feeling this is going to be bad!

"I— I can't." She said stuttering still clinging to me while she was snuggled in my chest.

"Okay fine you don't need to tell me now— I started but she interrupted me saying,

"I can't divorce him." She said and my heartbeat stopped.