"Not again", I cried out my voice cracking in defeat.

No matter how much I struggled I couldn't fight against their combined strength.

"Please", I begged pathetically when Michael pulled out a empty syringe.

"No"

"Michael, please"

"Michael this isn't you, look at me", I begged sobbing as he lined up the needle to my arm and I let the last sob my body could manage before I was just silently crying.

"no", I whispered holding myself still when I felt the cold metal of the needle against my skin making me turn my head and cringe.

"What the lord wants", they announced to the air, they weren't talking to me, or anyone, and once Michael had taken out my blood he pulled out a sword. I shut my eyes preparing for the blow that never came.

When I opened my eyes I was back in the lab, but the boys were no where to be found.

I sat up-

"Ow," I winced wrapping my hand around the device embedded in the back of my neck, I shut my eyes and sighed. I cringed while I wrapped my fingers around and pulled it out. I gasped and grunted in pain while I slid it out and I dropped it on the floor with shaky hands, trying my best not to look at it. Seeing would make it worse. I pressed my hand to my neck and sighed. It was over.

I pulled off all the things from my face and scratched my forehead while I jumped off the chair hesitantly walking out the room to be met with chaos.

People were fighting and many were already lying limp on the ground, several appeared to be injured and I found myself stuck in the door way hand on my neck and looking around

I let a horrified gasp when my pondering eyes landed on Calum's bloody body lying on the ground his chest rising and lowering slowly.

Was this the lord's workers? Did they find us?

"There she is!"

"Grab her!", a man shouted and fear shot through my veins as I prepared to defend myself.

My heart skipped a beat and I wanted to run back into the room, and stick the probe back into my neck, instead I faced him.

I wasn't about to go down without a fight.

One charged at me and I swung first burning the arm that came swinging at me and using his momentum against him and bending his body over hearing his spine crack, I grabbed another's arms and twisted it around his back, kicking him to the ground with his friend.

When I spun around I let out a sharp gasp, looking down at the the long sword that stabbed through my back and out my stomach, my hands went up to grab it but ended up just hovering over the piece of metal, I swallowed hard and struggled to take in a breath swallowing down a wad up phlegmy blood that rose in my throat. I went to move forward and chocked on the pain that followed- or was it blood?

My breaths were shallow and the sword was slowly pulled out my body the shifting I felt in my abdomen made me gag on blood,  I coughed and sputtered a mixer of vomit, bile and blood.

I waited for my body to fall over, but I just stayed frozen, the person who had stabbed me walked around coming into my view and stood in front of me.

My eyes slowly trailed up their body clutching my wound then my eyes met with Michael's, his pale hands holding a now bloody sword, a smirk on his face and his eyes glossed over white.