Chapter 11 - See you soon

Start from the beginning

Without warning, Scarlett breaks away from the kiss and steps off the bed and I let out another groan. "Patience." Is all she says as she starts to unclip her bra and slowly slip the strap down her arm. She keeps eye contact with me as she lets it fall to the floor, her perfect boobs bouncing free. Then she sexily takes the hem of her pants and slowly pulls them down her legs. My mouth is dry as I watch her little show. Fuck, she is perfect. 

My mouth hangs open, and I am once again tugging at the belt, desperate to feel her soft skin under my hands. She runs her hands all over her body, massaging her breast gently, letting out a quiet moan. How I wish it was my hands on her. Fuck, I think I could cum just watch her. But before I can enjoy it too much, she stops all her motion. She stalks me like her prey as she approaches the bed and slowly opens my legs.

She kneels between them and runs a finger through my folds making my whole body jolt. "So wet already and I've not even done anything yet." She teases, moving her finger antagonisingly slow, not giving me the friction I so desperately want. "Just seeing you like that does things to me." I respond and she can't hide the blush on her cheeks.

She doesn't respond as she leans over the side of the bed and grabs what she had found earlier. My eyes widen when I hear a low buzzing noise. Scarlett has a smirk on her face as she starts to run the vibrator up and down my thigh, pulling it away just as it would reach my core. I try so hard not to whine, I wasn't planning on begging tonight!

"You see, whilst I've been away, I only have my fingers and this to help me. Don't worry, they've got nothing on what you do for me." She husks as she thrusted the vibrator against my clit, causing me to let out a loud moan. "Oh fuck." I mumble and Scar smiles triumphantly. "But I think they may help me in punishing you for that little show you did in the restaurant." And just like that, she takes it away from me and I groan.

She goes back to caressing my body with the vibrating bullet, giving each nipple their own attention. She slowly trails it back down through the valley of my breasts, down my stomach and along my hips. Once again she presses it against my aching clit, turning it to the highest setting. "Oh God!" I cry out as my body jerks at the feeling.

With her spare hand, she circles around my entrance with a finger, before sliding it into my core slowly. She observes my every movement with a sultry look on her face. She leans forward, continuing with her movements, and whispers in my ear. "Do you like that babe?" I nod frantically not able to get words out due to the intense pleasure I am feeling.

I can start to feel the coil in my stomach tightening and my walls fluttering against her finger. "Urgh, mmmm. So good." I moan getting ever closer to my high. My back begins to arch, my moans getting louder. Seeing I was about to fall over the edge, Scarlett stops all her movements and kisses me to prevent me from complaining.

As she pulls away, she hovers over my face with a mischievous grin. She doesn't say a word and she attacks my neck, finding my sweet spot instantly. She sucks and licks at the spot, and I let out throaty moans. "No marks." I breathe out and she glares at me. "I thought I was the one in control here." She scolds and I nod. "You are. But I'm seeing Ava tomorrow." I explain quickly and she nods in understanding. She moves her kisses down to my chest and sucks hard, being sure she left a mark there. She smirks at me knowing she had found a loophole.

Whilst her hands roam my body, she licks around my hardened nipple, grazing her teeth over it to increase my pleasure. Before I can enjoy it too much, she kisses down my stomach, making sure she leaves plenty of marks in her wake. She then makes herself comfortable between my legs. Placing one over her shoulder and wrapping her arm around the other.

She places small light kisses up my thigh and over my centre and down the other thigh. I am desperate for her to touch me. I need to feel her. Like she can read my mind, she gently kisses my clit, causing my breathing to hitch. Whilst she swirls her tongue over the sensitive nub, she enters two fingers into me and goes straight into a fast-pumping action, curling her fingers instantly.