47. Words Katerina Words

As soon as I pressed the elevator button to the top floor, I turned around and was met with Enzo's ring littered hand instantly wrapping around my neck

As soon as I pressed the elevator button to the top floor, I turned around and was met with Enzo's ring littered hand instantly wrapping around my neck. Before I could even respond his other hand found its way to the bottom of my hair, which after wrapping his fist around it yanked it back.

Meeting his lust filled eyes the elevator was full of the sounds of my light moans from the pleasure and pain just from his hands on my head and neck.

Giving my hair a harder yank, he leans down to pepper light kisses on my neck right under the spot his hand was grabbing me at. Unable to control myself, my hands find his chest as I fist his shirt.

Letting my eyes fall shut, I feel his hot breath move up from my neck to the side of my face has he takes his hand off my neck and cups my sex.

Oh, fuck that feels so good.

"We've only been in this elevator for less than a minute and you're already getting wet for me huh? Didn't know my sweet little bambina was a filthy little whore."

The degrading talk should turn me off, but with the pool of heat forming in my underwear, it's having the opposite effect .

Wanting to keep the same energy, I unfist my hand from his chest, and grab the slight bulge in his pants.

A little moan comes out of his mouth which is quickly replaced with a "fuck" as I start fingering his dick through his pants.

*ding*

As soon as the elevator door slid open Enzo wasted no time as he picked me by my waist. Wrapping my legs around his middle I start littering kisses on his neck.

Grabbing the keycard out from my bra, he swiftly swipes it in front of the door. Shutting the door, he nearly races to the bed and throws me down.

Climbing on top of me he put his knees on the outside of my waist. Wasting no time, I fumble with his belt in an attempt to drop his pants.

His hands find mine to stop my conquest, "we're a little eager aren't we" he muses. "Look before we start, I want your consent this is what you what," he said in a worried tone.

I got us this penthouse suite so he could fuck my brain outs, he knows that I want this.

But him asking only turns me on, FUCK consent is so hot, even though it's the bare minimum.

"You have my consent" I squeal out. That was all he needed as the worried look on his face lifted to a giant smirk as he smashed his lips on mine.

With a few bites to my lips, I feel his hands gather under my back as he unzips my dress. Flipping us over my tight dress falls down to my waist and Enzo drops his hands and stares at my bra covered chest.

Breaking him out of his admiration, I start unbuttoning his shirt. Helping me out he slid his arms out of the shirt, and just like he did I admired his tattooed 6 pack.