31. Straight To The Gates Of Hell

Stepping into Konsy's hospital room with Alina hot on my tail, I couldn't believe my eyes

Neither could Alina which was clear to everyone as she collapsed into a mound of tears right there on the floor.

My brother has been in my life from the very beginning.

Every hiccup, bump, bruise, fall, fight he was there right by my side.

I don't know how I could do life without him.

He's my person, Meredith to my Christina, Serena to my Blair, Carly to my Sam, Coco to my Chanel, peanut butter to my jelly.

This moment right now solidified my mind.

I made my decision. I'm going to hunt down Lorenzo Deluca and I'm gonna kill him.

He's killed and harmed way too many innocent people, I'm not gonna be another silly girl who ignores the red flags for -love.

"If I knew the only thing that I had to do to make Alina cry was to almost die I would've done this a while ago." Konsy chuckled

Extending my arm out to Alina, she grabs my hand to get up and we make our way over to Konsy's bed. With me on his left and Alina on the right we lean in to give him a hug.

He shocked us all, he beat the odds, he beat death, him being alive is a miracle and I'm elated. But I can't forget how he got here, how my brother was literally one step away from the gates of hell because of him.

I guess I just needed to be reminded of the damage that Enzo has caused.

It's family first and then the mafia.

He messed with them both and now he's gonna pay.

"Ugh fuck has anyone told you to that you are heavy,"Konsy grunted to us as were hugging him.

Giving him a smack on his head, Alina looked down at Konsy with a love struck look on her face and proceeded to-giggle.

I guess seeing the guy you like almost die really does change a girl.

Breaking up the love feast with a snort, Konsy breaks their intimate gaze to look over at me with a gigantic smile.

"You would think while I was away, in dream land you would have learned to not be so annoying, but I see you're still the same." He jokes.

"I'll let the slide because I missed the shit of you."

And in one second the playful happy atmosphere changed to one of gloom when Konsy looked at me with a pissed expression.

"Eros told me about dad."

"He'll make it! Dad's percentage of making it is a little bit higher than yours and you're up.

"Yes but you and I both know the longer you're down the harder it is to get up."

"Your both idiots if you think Vlad Inavov is going to go down from a bomb, "Alina scoffed.

"True, I mean dying from a bomb is to typically mafia, he'll die at the age of 98 in his sleep like a normal person." I replied

Rolling his eyes, Konsy gives me a playfully shove before scooting over to the left of his bed.

Shooting him a confused look, he paid me no attention as he looked at Alina and then patted the little space he made to the right indicating for her to sit with him.

That was so cute.

Fuck I miss Enzo.

Pulling me out of my thoughts, I hear Konsy say "Katerina".

"HMM", I reply while looking at Konsy who has Alina wrapped tight in his arms now.

"I said what's the word on that scum Hades, Uncle Lev was filling me on the mission you went on to get him."

"Oh, Konsy I'm sorr-"

Grabbing my hand, he looked at me with so much sympathy before saying, "I know you tried your best Kitty Kat to get him here before I woke up. But I'm here now and we're going to get him together, he messed with the wrong family."

Coming out of her little love bubble, Alina looked up to give me a questioning look that said so bitch what's the moves?

"You're right he messed with the wrong family, and this family is going to take that bastard down if it's the last thing I do."

I love Enzo, he is my home but in life some people are forced to leave their home. They don't want to leave it, but because of circumstances out of their control their home can't house them anymore.

My house with Enzo has been infected with termites, but they've been there for 20 years and Enzo can't see that they're eating him from the inside.

I just want to be with him, but Enzo's dad is his terminates.

I want to get rid of the terminates just them, but they have caused too much damage and too much hurt. So, it's time for me to pack it all up, and burn it to the ground.

Will it hurt? Yes. I know it's going to hurt like hell, for all parties.

But I can't be a stupid native little girl who just forgives and forgets- this is just too much.

The Italian mafia I'm coming for you and I'm gonna make sure that I'm the one that's going to send Lorenzo DeLuca and his terminate of a father Vinzeco Deluca straight to the gates of hell.

Katerina bad bitch assassin era coming near you ;)

Do you guys think she'll do what she said? Has the Deluca father-son duo made its match?

This time I do know the answer to that, and imma be honest some of y'all are about to get your feelings hurt .

Anyways, I fully believe its French Toast>Waffles>Pancakes I don't make the rules.