28. Pull The Trigger Katerina

*2 hours before*

*2 hours before*

"What?" I question a flustered Eros and an annoyed looking Alina.

"You're going to be going in blind, this place has no reception. Stupid geniuses they temporary blocked the towers, any person would think it's just a shitty motel with no service." Alina started

"But it's really a mafia trying to limit the amount of people coming in, any mafia that tries to settle down here for a night will figure out this place doesn't have service and quickly move on" Eros finished.

"Great."

Eros' plan was great as could be given the circumstances. We have the motel surrounded but it's a 5-room motel that's literally off the middle of a highway. We couldn't raise too much suspicion, so Alina, Eros, and I are in an average looking car, in the parking lot. While we have our men circling the highway if we need backup.

I'm doing the old reliable plan of breaking and entering- Ya I know we're big bad mafia people and this is the best we can come up with.

But there's a slight possibility that the person we find isn't Hades, or that Hades isn't actually the one behind this and we doesn't actually know what Hades looks like. Mixed in with the fact that we're in neutral territory -this is the best option.

The motel doors are the types in which once you walk in it swings shut so after I break in, I'm just going to wait by the door. Once Hades walks in I'll shoot him in his chest or head with the poison gun Alina had made a few years back.

Once I pull the trigger Hades's brain will think the poison is a bullet and make him pass out for a few hours. Which will be long enough for us to bring him back to the basement and have a nice welcoming present for Konsy and my dad whenever they decide to wake up.

"I'll be ok" I tell worried looking Alina.

"If anyone can do it, it's her Alina," Eros backed me up with.

"I know it's just scary" she whispered while sinking herself further into the backseat.

"Didn't even think she knew what that emotion was."

Giving Eros a look that said shut the fuck up, I turned my body around slightly to face her, "don't be scared baby love I got this."

"I know you're going to kill it, and bring that bastard back you've been training for this, and you have the motive to get it done," she chimed

"Are you two going to kiss now? Can I join?"

Grabbing her gun Alina, had the barrel of her gun pointed at Eros shoulder in 2 seconds flat, "give me one reason why I shouldn't shoot, and your broken legs aren't a good enough reason."

Shifting his widened eyes to me Eros gave me a look that screamed help.

But I'm not an idiot, Alina is the last person you want on your bad side, turning my body away I looked out my window. Man, the sky is so pretty today.