Chapter 11: Stop right there criminal scum

Start from the beginning

Amber threw a baron bunny at him and the explosion made him take a few steps back but he accidentally dropped the bow and fell off the building but he landed perfectly on the ground.

Y/n: Phew that was a close one ... wait , is that electro ener-

Before he could even move he was struck by a lightning. He still was standing he a few steps back and looked at the person who did this to him.

Y/n: Shit that's Lisa ! Wtf is she doing here , by this hour she was supposed to be in the library doing some librarian bullshit like reading books , sleeping or moaning for no reasons !

Lisa: Why is our Honorary Knight stealing the holy lyre and attacking other knights , I'm gonna teach you a lesson Y/n !

Y/n: She's angry , really angry .

The air was electrified and Y/n could feel the menacing aura on Lisa .

He did what any normal man would do in this situation.

He ran away as fast as he damn could , he didn't wanted to end up just like that abyss mage

He ran away as fast as he damn could , he didn't wanted to end up just like that abyss mage .

But while running he was met by a rain of pyro arrows .

Y/n: Damn you Amber .

He quickly summoned his sword and deflected all the arrows , then he realized he was surrounded by the knights, all of them attacked him with everything they had and lisa was attacking him with all her power (he felt like the lightsabers rey used to deflect palpatine lighting) since he wasn't a lightsaber he couldn't do nothing except stand in there watching that damn mark spread itself on his body .

Y/n: I need to get out of here , i don't want to hurt any of them but if these guys keep doing this I might die !

If the things couldn't get worse Kaeya arrived with more knights , and he prepared to attack Y/n with Amber and Lisa at the same time .

The knights stopped attacking Y/n , he was confused but he still kept on his stance waiting for a knight to attack him , suddenly all of them jumped on him trying to hold him , he turned around and with his elemental sight he saw a pyro arrow shot by Amber and a bunch of ice spikes created by Kaeya coming at his direction , and above him the sky was purple filled with electro energy because Lisa was preparing a really strong attack .

Y/n: If I get hit by all 3 of them at the same time , the elemental reactions would be ... melt( that does big PP damage ), overload (can't crit[just like childe]and create a small explosion) , superconduct (also can't crit [just like your main dps] it will lower my physical resistence)...

...

Y/n: I think I should dodge this ...

Kaeya: If this don't take him down I don't know what will.