/59/

hii just a quick little reminder: molly doesn't know yet that brooks went to landon's house to get information from his dad's office, nor does she know he broke into her room. it's been a while so i wanted to refresh ur memory

~~*~~
Molly Pierce

Staying at Sakura's house was absolutely perfect. We went straight there after the bar, and I was completely shocked by her home's appearance. It was a small, one story building with an exterior buried in flowers and greenery. She lives by herself, so the size is perfect for her. The inside was even prettier than the outside. Bright colors, fun painted walls, funky furniture. Her personality was completely incorporated into her home.

The second we got inside, she started up some sort of drinking game. I don't drink a lot, but I was comfortable in the environment, so I did. After the first couple of shots, I lost count, but it was nonetheless fun. The drinks helped me lighten up a bit, I even shared information about H that I likely wouldn't have said when I was sober.

I forgot half of what I mentioned though, and I'm pretty sure Sakura did too.

Or at least I hope she did.

What I told her about him is now a mystery to me. I could've ran my mouth about the wrong things, and now I have no idea.

I left her house not that long ago. It was after breakfast. I had a heavy headache, and I decided to leave. Granted, I still have that headache, but I should've it coming when I decided to drink as much as I did.

I plan on going back to my house, working out in my gym, and taking a nap, after I make a quick stop.

Since I have the time, and because I already planned on doing it, I've decided to stop by Landon's house. I'm going to try and see if his dad has anything in his office regarding H's past. I doubt he'll let me in, but it's worth a shot. If I get any information, I'll be sure to tell H the next time I see him.

I pull up in front of Landon's house, parking my car off to the side. I'm honestly proud of myself. I've been getting better at driving the more I practice, and now my parking is pretty good. H can't make fun of me as much anymore. I've gotten better, and my confidence is growing.

I slide out of my vehicle and quickly brush my fingers through my hair as I make my way up to Landon's front door. Eric's current car is in the driveway, along with Landon's. I grit my teeth as I make my way closer to the entrance.

Once I arrive, I force myself not to hesitate while knocking on the door. After what happened with Landon, when I punched him, I can't be nervous or he'll take advantage of me.

If I see him, I have to act calm. If I don't see him, though, I'll just try to get up to Eric's office and learn as much as I can.

I hope I'm not just wasting my time here.

To my suprise, Landon's the one that answers the door.

The second we make eye contact, his heart drops. He goes to shut it just as fast as he opened it, but another set of hands stops him.

"Molly! Hey, come on in," it's his father. His voice sounds nicer than usual, like it's forced.

Landon unwillingly opens the door back wide. The second he does, I'm able to get a full view of his face. Across his nose is a plaster cast with light bruising peeking underneath. Suddenly I'm reminded of the wound I caused him.