/30/

~~*~~
Molly Pierce

H told me to meet him early at Lethal's the next morning.

I don't know why, nor did I ask questions.

All I know is that as I currently approach the building, the garage doors are recognizably shut. With that observation, I have no other choice but to go through the side door. He's supposed to open up the shop today, so my guess is that we're going to be alone, and by the looks of the building, I can already determine that's the case.

Once I enter, allowing the loud creak of the door to echo through the space, I'm immediately met with a broadening kiss and two hands tensing around my arms. I don't know why, but just by feeling the kiss, I can tell that it's him.

"Hi," he greets me, smiling as the word falls out of his mouth.

Considering, the lights aren't even on, I can tell that he hasn't had the chance to set anything up. The darkness casts a dim glow on his face, but even then, I can see how ecstatic he looks.

"Why'd you want me here earlier than usual?" I follow him over towards the light panel. Slowly, he switches everything on, allowing for us to no longer sit in such darkness. "Usually we never meet early in case any of the others decide to show up."

"I just wanted to talk to you, that's all," he comes back over, looping both hands behind my waist. He tugs me into his body and I can't help but notice that he seems more happier today than usual. Immediately, he swoops his lips down, trailing a soft pattern of kisses down my jaw, "How have you been?"

"What's up with you? You're... more optimistic than usual," I bring my hand up, feeling his hair as he backs me up, onto one of the cars sitting inside of the garage.

"Nothin', I just... we haven't really talked since you stayed over at my house," he braces his hands on either side of me. "Catch me up. What have you been up to besides workin' for me?"

"Well, Landon's still pissed I left the dinner party. He said he was looking for m-"

"I wanna know about you, Molly, not him," he quickly cuts me off.

"Well, I got in trouble for not coming home that night. I don't think I can stay at your house again, unless I find a more complicated way to get out of mine," I express, letting out a sigh.

My parents were absolutely pissed when they finally got to confront me about the dinner party. They told me how they felt it was immature of me to run off after saying such rude things to Landon's dad. They also told me that not coming home at night is something they don't want happening again, but at the end of the day they didn't find out where I actually was. I lied and said I was at Kiara's, all while Brooks sat and watched the entire encounter, knowing I was lying.

"I'll come to yours then," he doesn't hesitate.

"Like you'd willingly go up my stairs," I tease, knowing how badly he hates them.

"I never said I was gonna use the stairs," he playfully grins back, "I'll find more effective ways."

"Something more effective than stairs?" I raise an eyebrow.

"You know what I mean," he groans, standing up to his full height.

I tilt my chin to look up at him, but all I see is this strange form of happiness practically radiating off of his smile. When he usually smiles it's for something immature or taunting, but this type of smile makes him genuinely look like the happiest person in the world.

"Are you okay?" I question him. Either something's up or I'm just not getting the full picture.

"I'm great," he expresses, taking his finger down and toying with the belt loop of my jeans. He tucks his fingers under the small loop on either side, pulling me into him more.