/55/

a little short, but i promise it's for a good reason :)
i needed to split up 55&56

~~*~~
Molly Pierce

The first thing I see when I arrive at the restaurant is Sakura. She's sitting outside of the small brick building, leaned up against the wall and waiting for the rest of us to arrive. She's wearing a nice pair of flared jeans, matched with a short top. One of her arms is lazily crossed over the other and a cigarette is hanging loosely from her fingertips.

While she looks unbothered, I can tell that something's secretly running through her mind.

Considering I'm the second person to arrive, I join her next to the wall, though neither of us say anything. The silence causes my mind to wander, and as I start to think about other things, she continues to smoke.

I look down, admiring the color of the dress I decided to wear. It's light blue and has a fun feel to it. Normally I wear neutral colors, but today I've decided to brighten up my look. I really am starting to like fun colors, they trick me into thinking that I have more energy, and brighten up my appearance.

I start to notice the awkward silence between Sakura and I again, and it almost kills me. I squint my eyes and decide to try and lighten the mood, "You look nice."

She pulls the cigarette from her lips, slowly turning to look at me, "Tell that to your date."

I look around, making sure we're alone before I mutter, "At this point, just tell me what you know."

"I don't know what you're talking about," she pulls herself off of the wall, heading towards the front door of the restaurant. She dips her hand down, smashing her cigarette into the ashtray beside the door.

"Yes, you clearly do," I follow her. "Look, I can explain. It's not what you think-"

"Explain what?" She acts clueless, "Like I said, I don't know what you're talking about."

She pulls the door to the restaurant open, letting me inside. I groan as I step past her, but figure I should say one more thing, "You know exactly what I'm taking about. I can hear it in the way that you're speaking."

She turns to look at me, pursing her lips with a dramatic gasp, "Oh, right. Maybe I do know what you're talking about!" She pauses before unleashing another over-the-top facial expression, "Kidding, I don't have a clue."

"Fine, I won't ask anymore," I give up.

At this point, both Niall and H are pulling into the parking lot outside. As Niall gets out of the vehicle, I immediately conclude that he is the only one that tried to dress nice. He's wearing a dark toned suit and his hair is brushed back nicely. Clearly, he's trying to put effort into his date with Sakura, which I overall respect.

He shoves his hands into his pockets as he walks onto the sidewalk in front of the car, but just as his nerves start to calm, H slams his palm down on the car's horn. Niall jumps with fear and his face turns red. Before I can get another glimpse, he flips around and starts to curse out H for his action.

As H gets out of the car, I notice that he's wearing a fancier version of his normal attire. He carries a charmed grin on his face, taking Niall's anger proudly, all while the two of them step over to the door.