/53/

this chapter is dedicated to kay. because of your hard work and commitment to defending taz, your acts of service have not gone unnoticed. thank you for standing up for him. it is an honor to be writing this for you.

when i think of you, im always reminded of your love for reading and how full your bookshelf probably is- just like lethalrry's.

too bad bookshelves snap sometimes.

~~*~~
'Hot Shot'

The best way I can describe Molly is that she's a gorgeous chaos.

In her gaze there is this stream of confidence just waiting to expand. And although it's mesmerizing, it's also chaotic.

It's the chaos that reminds me we can't be together, and the same chaos that makes me want to go against what everyone else thinks. Her chaos makes me want to kiss her in front of everyone who says we can't be together, but it also makes me want to keep her my secret.

It conflicts me.

She knows who I am now, and that's really all I care about. After tonight, I know I can trust her. We just have to clear my name and after that, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I can go back to using my name and we can move to a different state- maybe even a different country.

Her hands grab onto mine for stabilization as I back her through my front door. The moment our fingers intertwine, I tug her closer onto my chest. Her lips fall off of my own and I impatiently press my mouth firmly onto her neck.

We left the snacks for our movie night in my car, along with several more of our belongings. I would've remembered to carry them in if I wasn't so focused on her. She kissed me and teased me the whole time I was driving. It was killing me.

I use my body to continue pushing her backwards, while my lips cover her skin. I hear her let out a faint, partially audible moan as I remove my coat off of my shoulders. I throw it behind me on the couch, and immediately feel her hands inch forward to graze my skin. Her finger tips travel up my arms, back and forth for a few seconds, before climbing their way up through my hair.

Her back hits the bookshelf in my living room, and I use my hips to keep her pressed to it. Her fingers comb through the strands of my hair, and I sigh in relaxation. Before I am fully allowed to enjoy it, her soft motion quickly turns in a different direction. Her fingers grip tightly on the ends of my hair, tugging my head back until my lips are off her neck.

I squint my eyes at her and she smiles, that gorgeously chaotic smile.

Her grin stays curled up when she leans forward to kiss me, and so does mine. She lets out a faint laugh at the struggle, then finally starts to relax.

"Figure we're not sleepin' tonight, hm?" I ask. "We've still got a movie to watch, and it's already well past two in the mornin'."

It's extremely late. I don't see the point in sleeping now, but I know that I'll eventually end up passed out in my bed or on my couch- depending on where we end up.

"I like how that's what you're worried about," she laughs, leaning her head back on the shelf behind her.

While her heel drags up the side of my leg, her hand reaches under my shirt. I shut my eyes in brief satisfaction before muttering, "It's been a long night. Give me a break."

She huffs lightly with a mesmerizing smile just as her hand reaches my upper abdomen. The further she drags her hand, the more my shirt begins to lift up. Though, once her hand reaches my chest, I snap my palm over her wrist.