/37/

~~*~~
Molly Pierce

"Hello? I've been banging on the door for the past five minutes. Wake up, for fuck's sake," A loud, echoed bang comes from the hotel room door, startling me awake.

I go to sit myself up, but I'm halted once I realize two arms are still hugging around me. Quickly, without getting the chance to admire it, I pry Hot Shot's arms from around me, and gently set them down into the empty space where I just had been laying. While he continues to sleep through the noise, I pull the comforter further up on his body, making it appear as though he slept in the bed alone.

The banging sounds again and I immediately yell back, "One second. I'm awake!"

I rush over to the couch, quickly messing it up. I throw a few of the pillows on the ground, staging it to look as if I slept on it.

I then rush over to the door, still trying to wake myself up as I pry it open. Both Niall and Sakura are standing at the door, looking relieved that someone finally answered. I pull the door further open, allowing them to walk in, "Sorry, I didn't hear you. Just let me grab my shoes and we can go over to that repair shop and get his tires replaced."

"No need," Niall strides into the room just as H starts to wake up. "We already went down to the place with Quinn and got everything situated. His tires got fixed in less than an hour."

"Oh, really?" I sigh, following both of them into the room. I comb my fingers through my hair in an attempt to make myself look more presentable, "Why'd you go without us? You could've woken me up."

"We tried to wake you up by knocking on the door early, but you didn't hear us," Sakura comments, looking over at the pillows tossed all over the ground, "The couch must've been comfortable, Molly."

"Couch?" Hot Shot's confusion rasps from over on the bed. He blinks a few times, trying to process his thoughts before realizing that he has to pretend like I slept on it, "Oh... that couch." He then turns to meet my gaze, mouthing, "There was a couch?"

Clearly, he doesn't remember much from last night.

"You feelin' any better, H?" Niall inquires, laying himself down on the bed space next to him.

"No," he states dryly. "I need to find out the name of the drug I was on last night, 'cause that shit had my mind in places it shouldn't have been. I loved it."

"When we get back to Kouver, we'll find something a little less... overpowering," Sakura finds the right way to word her sentence. "You tend to run your mouth a lot when you're that high, and I don't think you want to keep accidentally exposing yourself like you did last night."

His hands immediately slap over his face, "Well, I'm fucked. What did I say?"

"Too much," Niall adds, pulling the covers off of him. "I'll save you the embarrassment and not tell you, but for now we need to get back to Kouver. We've got a shop to open up and you need to go home and rest."

"Are you implying that I'm not capable of working?" Hot Shot appears to be almost offended.

Niall climbs out of the bed, proudly saying, "Yes, that is what I'm implying. You were in a car that flipped upside down. I'm sure that slash on your stomach isn't the only injury you have on you."

Hot Shot huffs, before kicking his legs off of the bed. He starts standing up, narrowing his eyebrows, "I'm perfectly capable of working today."

Just as he stands up fully, his hand immediately snaps down to grab ahold of his stomach like he's in pain. He hisses under his breath and Niall notices, "Are you sure? You look like you're in a lot of pain."