𝐂𝐡.55: 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐬

Start from the beginning

Especially the simping part, he wasn't lucky with getting girls. Heck, he can't even remember how many times that he have been rejected, but that was a lot of simps. 'Jeez, they are down bad, huh?' Shinichiro thought, being amused by all of this chaos.

And then he turned around to the doorway, finding a shocked Allon holding his cup. Well shit, he had found out what he had done. How is he going to explain it?

"Are you..."

"Allon, I can explain."

"How much have you watch?"

"Huh?"

"How much did you saw on my computer before I caught you?"

"Does being cursed with fanarts of me getting shipped with Mikey's friend?"

"Takemichi!?" exclaimed Allon, who proceed to close his tabs. "I'm so sorry that you have to see this, the ships can go into wild territory." he apologized.

"You can say that." Shinichiro chuckled, as an image of him and Waka popped up in his mind. Funny how people ship the two of them, when in reality they are just friends. And also because Wakasa is dating his other friend Benkei.

"So... Is it true that my brother become depressed in the future?" Shinichiro asked with a serious tone.

"Yes. But we can prevent it." Allon told him. "Besides, we have a month's time before another important event happens. So I can safely say that we have a lot of time." he smiled before he looks at the rainy night from his window.

'Today really is a raining night, huh?' Allon thought, finding comfort at the sight of rain. Wait, rain? Today is the night of 20th January 2005. That means...

"Excuse me! I'll be right back." he told Shinichiro before quickly putting on his hoodie. As he ran down to the front door, he then opened it to run outside the rainy night.

"Allon! You forgot to take your umbrella!" Shinichiro shouted at the boy, who managed to hear him on time as he went back inside to take a black umbrella. Just as he was about to go out, he then remembered something.

That he'll definitely need to take some essentials if he's ever gonna be in a public bath.

Meanwhile, Chifuyu was walking in the rain with his umbrella, when he finds a guy with a hoodie covering his head punching a tire swing. Recognizing his face, he curiously asked Takemichi what he was doing, finding him talking to a tire creepy.

Annoyed, Takemichi said that he was training to become stronger than anyone and ensure that the future will be changed. Hearing the words from his friend, Chifuyu realized that Takemichi has came back from the future, before his friend explain to him about the current future.

"WHAT!? EVERYONE IS DEAD??? AND MIKEY KILLED THEN!!?" shocked Chifuyu. The fact that everyone including himself is dead in the future, and that Mikey was the one responsible for their deaths. He doesn't want to believe it, but judging from Takemichi's annoyed face, he wasn't kidding.

"That's why I have to become stronger." Takemichi reiterated as he continued punching the tire.

"So you're fighting a tire? What are you, a grade-schooler?" Chifuyu remarked.

"SHUT UP!" shouted Takemichi. "My future self quit Toman and everyone came to my defense. I'm so god-damn pathetic!" he said in an irritated tone while punching the tire.

Noticing a splash of blood on the floor, Chifuyu quickly demanded him to show his hands, revealing it to be all bloodied. Noticing that the tire has blood stains on it, he realized that his friend was doing this for an entire day.