forty seven

"Geez man, first you and Grey break up, and now this? You must be going out of your mind

"Geez man, first you and Grey break up, and now this? You must be going out of your mind." Kevin whispered, nudging Jay's arm as he and Spencer tore apart Bunny's kitchen.

While erin was at the review board, being stripped of her police authority, bunny went home to find Johnny Martelli dying in her bed.

"Didn't know I had a choice to be here." Jay responded, standing up. "Jay, over here!" Spencer yelled and he walked over to her, helping her pull the oven away from the wall.

"Tech!" Jay yelled when they saw the gun taped to the wall.

------------

"You came home to find Johnny Martelli dying in your bed, and you don't call 911? You call your daughter?" Jay asked, sitting across from Bunny. "She's the police." Bunny replied. "She's not an ambulance. Meantime, he's bleeding out. Why don't you tell us who Johnny is to you. Is he your new boyfriend?" Jay continued.

"Johnny... we go way back. Grade school. I mean, nothing happened, you know. But then something happened, and.... Anyway, there's... he's not who people say he is." Bunny tried to convince Jay. "A three time convicted felon charged with multiple armed robberies?" Voight mumbled from behind her.

"He never brought that around me. He was fun. I thought he was the one." Bunny shrugged, not looking at Hank.

"The one what, huh? You haven't even asked how he's doing." Voight mentioned. "Well.. how is he doing?"

"He's been shot in the chest! How do you think he's doing?" Jay exclaimed.

-------------

"So, the bad news is the slugs we recovered don't match anything in our database. They also don't match the gun that we recovered at the scene, which we also believe to be Martelli's." Kevin said.

"However, and more interestingly, the SIG we believe to be his did hit for another case, and that case involved this truck. It was robbed in Racine, Back of the Yards. 40,000 pills of codeine. Two offenders wearing masks. The SIG was fired three times when the driver wouldn't get out of the truck." Adam added.

"I just came from Med, kids are ODing and dropping all over Bridgeport, so whoever's selling them these pills, they got the dosage of what they're selling wrong, and this robbery happened about a mile from the school." Jay explained, sitting up. "Martelli's flooded his own neighbourhood." Al sighed.

"So how does that get hun killed?" Upton asked. "Driver said two gunmen, right? Where's the other guy? Work Martelli's associates. Dump their phones. Who was near the robbery? Where are they now? I want to know this robbery connects to our homicide." Voight told them. "Boss, what about Bunny Fletcher?" Adam asked.